What do YOU collect?

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything related to Skateboarding . My earliest item is a setup from 1964 , clay wheels and all . I'd estimate close to 75 decks from 1984 - 1990 . Patches , posters , magazines , movies , flyers , etc... I wanted to start a small museum one day , but might just contribute a lot of it to the Skateboarding Museum at Skatelab in California .

http://www.skatelab.com/museum/

My 2nd love is vinyl...this one pushed me into renting a climate controlled space to store the majority of it . At one time I'd say close to 500 78's , 4000 33LP's , and 700 45's . I've sold a 1/3 of it through eBay and other online markets . I can't help but keep buying vinyl when I get a chance .

Re: What does HE collect?

collect6.jpg

See this is classic, I mean I'm sure it provided him with entertainment , ie looking for new beer cans on a Saturday morning. But now he has a shit load of beer cans, that are only worth anything to him and maybe some other weirdo hording type dudes.

The best reward he gets is some sense of pride when he shows his collection to house guests, which lasts about 2 minutes.

When the guy is dead his kids are just going to say 'What the fuck do we do with all dads beer cans' , 'I don't know, maybe we can get a few cents each from recycling'.

Stupid.

• 4 weeks later...

I think so.

Speaking of random religious shit, i was walking to Harvard Sq. and some dude's handing out peanut butter and chocolate granola bars, so i was def down. It came with a card that said "Yes, that's right, it IS free! This is just our way of showing you that God loves you."