check out this 2pac track

papa_dukes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTHT1nzGO8

I've been loving this song since I bought it on tape at a fair back in 96 it never came out on any of his cds but ja rule did a horrible attempt to re-mix it but here it is....I think its a really good song and the video is clips made from a fan so props to him.

peep it.

(this song was also in the movie above the rim)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever yall I hate how pepole think pac is so commercial fuck that shit get your head out of your asses pac was one of the best and the best 94-98 he fucking raped so many of your eardrums on so many levels front and act like pac is just another rapper dude was a fucking L E G E N D in the rap game im not saying hes the greatest mc of all time but so many pepole nowadays are like "fuck pac dude is wack" when those same fake ass kids were playin his cds back in the 90's

wasnt that track on Above the Rim? it wasnt on the soundtrack though.

yeah. I was about to say this. Its weird. Like there were 2 different versions of the above the rim album. There was one that was like a single or something and had like 4 or 5 songs on it including this one. Then there was a full length soundtrack that didnt have this song on it.

whatever yall I hate how pepole think pac is so commercial fuck that shit get your head out of your asses pac was one of the best and the best 94-98 he fucking raped so many of your eardrums on so many levels front and act like pac is just another rapper dude was a fucking L E G E N D in the rap game im not saying hes the greatest mc of all time but so many pepole nowadays are like "fuck pac dude is wack" when those same fake ass kids were playin his cds back in the 90's
2 pac is wack i thought he was wack back in the day. the only reason he got super big was a. his last name and what it had to do with the black panthers, b. dr dre and death row made him bigger . and c acting. juice was a bad ass movie thats where he started to be known.

I was never a huge fan. I feel the same way now...

But basically what you just said was 100% bullshit. 95% percent of people didn't know he had shit to do with the Black Panthers til after he died. 80% of the people knew who he was before Juice...

And yes of course Dr. Dre and Death Row made him bigger. They were uh, the biggest producer and independent record label of the time. That's what happens when you go on the biggest record label, more people hear you.