CLOSER (the movie) should i watch this shit?

seeking

rental talked me into getting this from netflix, but after reading the little summary on the envelope, it sounds like something that i'm gonna hate myself for watching.

can anyone give me any reason why i should watch this? is it good? its got good people, but it just sounds fucking depressing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not gonna lie, i thought shit was depressing as fuck. he cast turned me off a little cause it was strange to see these people in the same movie. natalie portman julia roberts clive owen (i think his name is) and jude law.

but it was super interesting. and i could watch it over and over. theres my argument.

i caught it on cable. i'll watch anything, ANYTHING, if its on cable. plus i was on a clive owen kick after seeing I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (which is another movie you should watch...on cable)

Haha.. Truth right here.. I'll watch some fucking crappy movie on cable all day...

Forgot what movie this was 'til somebody mentioned Portman stripping..

Haha...me too, and I OWN the movie. I only watched it once. I was doing tequila shots in my room while my old man was on 12oz posting pictures of the inside of mud dobber nests....

ha. yeah but i enjoyed it. I thought it was a decent movie.

I'd watch it again.