Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

CLOSER (the movie) should i watch this shit?

rental talked me into getting this from netflix, but after reading the little summary on the envelope, it sounds like something that i'm gonna hate myself for watching.

can anyone give me any reason why i should watch this? is it good? its got good people, but it just sounds fucking depressing.

i didn't like the plot, it was badly adapted from a play so i found it kinda poorly edited and sequenced. but you get to see natalie portman stripping, so it equals out i guess. (you see no full n.p. nudity though)

Forgot what movie this was 'til somebody mentioned Portman stripping..

That is all...

im not gonna lie, i thought shit was depressing as fuck. he cast turned me off a little cause it was strange to see these people in the same movie. natalie portman julia roberts clive owen (i think his name is) and jude law.

but it was super interesting. and i could watch it over and over. theres my argument.

i caught it on cable. i'll watch anything, ANYTHING, if its on cable. plus i was on a clive owen kick after seeing I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (which is another movie you should watch...on cable)

oh yeah, fucking clive owen. he was great in this. i had never seen him before this movie.

i caught it on cable. i'll watch anything, ANYTHING, if its on cable. plus i was on a clive owen kick after seeing I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (which is another movie you should watch...on cable)

Haha.. Truth right here.. I'll watch some fucking crappy movie on cable all day...

well that settles it.

i will not be watching this movie.

i thank everyone for their input.

Forgot what movie this was 'til somebody mentioned Portman stripping..

Haha...me too, and I OWN the movie. I only watched it once. I was doing tequila shots in my room while my old man was on 12oz posting pictures of the inside of mud dobber nests....

ha. yeah but i enjoyed it. I thought it was a decent movie.

I'd watch it again.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now