'Wild Cambodia jungle-girl' found

MitchThe$nitch

I think it's quite clear that she was running from something, likely society at large..

I mean, 18 years in jungle is a long time..

It's impossible to not find your way out, or atleast to find human contact after 18 years in one of the most populous jungle areas in the world..

I mean shit, she was stealing from humans.. not trying to get noticed much less "saved" by them...

Not to mention that every single news source has a different take on what really happened..

and the Phnon Phen Post (the english language newspaper in Cambodia) does'nt even feature the story..

The whole story seems really suspect..

anyway,

I usto date a Cambodian chic too~

but she was a super freak and was happier than a pig in shit to be in "the big city"~

she lasted a few weeks and then my ex-girlfriend set us up and attacked her in the street..

Welcome to THE CONCRETE JUNGLE!

------------------------------------------

---completely relevant movie----

"Human Nature"

by Michel Gondry

IMDB link

human_nature_5.jpg

Man gets lost as a child only to be rediscovered as a 20 something forest creature~

Some predictable, some ironic, all entertaining events follow..

At times a philiosphical introspective of modern human life, at times a ridiculous comedy~

filled with great shots~ A+ cinemetography and direction

Definately a worthwhile movie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah...i watched a documentary on this on the learning channel....about some kids in russia or ukraine or some shit....shit was nuts!!

i saw this shit too it was crazy. when the girl was chilling and whatever, and all of a sudden out of nowhere got on her hands and knees and started barking and howling like a wild dog and shit. shit was fucked

i saw this shit too it was crazy. when the girl was chilling and whatever, and all of a sudden out of nowhere got on her hands and knees and started barking and howling like a wild dog and shit. shit was fucked
I saw this too.

She was fucked up, and they showed her meeting her Dad and sister and shit. She even ran like a dog!!! We live in a messed up world.

Her father says he has identified her through scars and will have DNA tests taken to prove she is his daughter.

I wonder what would make an eight year old kid go "stuff this, I'd rather wipe my ass with poision ivy and eat [the Cambodian eqivalent to squirrels] for nineteen years." hmmmmmmmmm.....