'Wild Cambodia jungle-girl' found

MitchThe$nitch

A Cambodian girl who disappeared aged eight has been found after living wild in the jungle for 19 years, police say.

The girl is believed to be Rochom P'ngieng, who disappeared while tending buffalo on the edge of the jungle in remote northern Rattanakiri province.

Her father says he has identified her through scars and will have DNA tests taken to prove she is his daughter.

Local police said the woman was "half-human and half-animal" and could not speak any intelligible language.

Her plight came to light when a villager noticed some of his food had been taken and staked out the area, which is 350km (220 miles) north-east of Phnom Penh.

She was shaking and picking up grains of rice from the ground to eat

Deputy provincial police chief Chea Bunthoeun told Associated Press news agency: "He spotted a naked human being, who looked like a jungle person, sneaking in to steal his rice."

The villager and some friends then caught the woman.

Sal Lou, a village policeman, said he recognised the woman as his daughter from a scar on her right arm.

He said: "When I saw her, she was naked and walking in a bending-forward position like a monkey... She was bare bones.

"She was shaking and picking up grains of rice from the ground to eat."

Mr Sal Lou said the family was now watching her closely after she took her clothes off and suggested she would return to the jungle.

_42469351_woman203.jpg

this shit is crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMAGINE BEING AT A PARTY WITH THIS BITCH AND YOU COME OUT LIKE "YO I WAS SMOKING A BLUNT AND DOING A FILLIN ON BROADWAY AND COPS CHASED ME I RAN INTO A BUILDING AND CLIMBED INTO THE ELEVATOR SHAFT AND SLID DOWN TO THE BASEMENT THEN RAN OUT AND CLIMBED A SKYSCRAPER MADE OUT OF SHARP GLASS AND DOODOO THEN I FOUND A PARACHUTE AND GLIDED TO MY CRIB...SHIT WAS CRAZY" SHORTY WOULD JUST NONCHALANTLY PUT HER BEER DOWN AND BE LIKE "YO I LIVED IN THE CAMBODIAN JUNGLE FOR 20 YEARS B...BUTT NAKED." WHATS FUCKIN WITH THAT? SHORTY JUST STOLE YOUR THUNDER TO THE FULLEST. ANYBODY WANNA TAKE MY 1000 DOLLAR BET THAT MEL GIBSON IS GONNA HOLLA AT THIS BITCH AND WRITE A MOVIE ABOUT HER LIFE?