Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
socks

Wastes

Paint is a very harmfull material. Conscious artists and writers are aware and protect themselves from imeadiate harm by wearing gloves and a filtered breathing apparatus. This is great but please be aware of the impact aerosol packaging has on our solid waste system. There are paint recyling depots in nearly every major city. Contact your local recyling depot or local government and ask them where to recycle your used aerosol cans. This is not a suspicious activity people ask local govenments how to dispose of toxic wastes all the time. If your area doesnt have such a program asking the local government enough may bring more awareness to the issue and may help get one started.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ummm, thanks i guess. i wear gloves anyways, even though people TRY to make fun of me for it.

painting from 10 in the morning till 11 at nite. then go to burger king and count out your change . while the cashier stares at your colorful hand counting change cuz your dumb. aint nothing like that

Guest mothrasmomma

well, paintings the same as smoking...it says on the side of the can how it's bad for you to inhale that shit....if you paint and you dont caare that your gettin fucked, paint on... to those that really caant read, then i guess your already fucked.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this