keep it movin

chyea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yo do you actually think i give a fuck what all you haters think? getup502..eat a dick dude. WHITEWIDOW your a toy. not (borat)

at least PWR is doin somethin..what are you doin?

who are u? u dont know me cuz...PWR aint doin shit but bathrooms and legal walls oh they did that overpass thats been hit a million times whoopty fuckin doo.....

WOW... getup502 aka HALO, your quick to talk shit arent you? why dont you and the rest of the Kindergarten Mischief crew go practice up. than you might have room to talk. and oh yeah, tell your crew good lookin on getting the legal walls closed down.

yo getup502 i know exactly who you are. dont try to get over on nobody son, YOU DONT KNOW ME is more like it. tell the kid mafia to stop leavin shit at the yards too, blowin shit up for all of us. thats week shit. but yo CUT THE SHIT TALKING. DONT GET MY THREAD CLOSED LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES.

zz.jpg

zzz.jpg

somebody please keep it movin with some flicks.