am i any good?

Sole-One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to be honest i like your letters cuss your not byting anyone, thats what really counts. and youve only been writting for like a year? thats whats up. one two things i'd say though. definetly learn to tag, and learn your 3d, or shadow, what eva you call it. but yo. your pretty good. fresh name too ked. sole is is straight. try writting it diffrent ways to, like soul, sol, you know.

I am still doing straight letters and bubble shit fucking pieces and murals are like way the fuck down the road.Why does everybody skip the simple shit and go staright to complexed shit cause its "Cool"?

the evolution of graff is ass backwards I finally see that shit. a couple of throw -ups can make your shit dissapear.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dope letters and name, but can you tag 'em?

I second that.... ur shit is dope fo sho. but when u put the markers down and pick up a can of spray, its a whole new ball game.... its not as easy as alot of these writers make it look.... In the Dark u cant see shit, u gotta go by instinct. U gotta know how to lay it down, know what caps to use etc. im not saying im an expert, hell im barely saying im a rookie. i just started as well. but work to what u can do, you got a fuckin lot of potential.. I dig it. Oh and dont listen to haters. do YOUR thing.

Hollapeno.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

keep it up. people who diss you arent worth listening too. they are just there to push you harder. keep practing.... getting down solids straights will help. keep doing your thing.everyone was toy at some point. that doesnt mean you are. you'll figure out what works and what doesnt....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...