am i any good?

Sole-One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im sorry but for being at it for a year you got some ill talent starting to form. I would call your self a toy though, I hate that term and i hate how people use it. I would say your a noobie new to it and your developing your talent and your style, Thats not the definition of a toy at all. Keep up the work i think your on to something...

yeah a toy is not someone who is JUST new to graff. thats a newby. and newbs sometimes have a heart for the game. unfortunately its rare to have someone worthy enough for a writer to want to bring em up right. but a toy is someone who is a complete ignorant little shit who scribbles over your pieces with tags. they usually write things like TRANE or DOPE or WEED. And after they run around and do gay shit for a while. they will usually get popped and stop completely. Stomping out toys is a must. they will either stop, and get better till they are ready enough to bomb, or they will lose all their pride and quit. either way its good. the point is that there is a difference between these two kinds of beginners.

ur alot better than i am and ive been painting for about 9 months now. ur gettin ur style together and its lookin good.the only thing i could suggest is be carefull where ur extentions on ur letters are placed coz some of them dont look right. apart from that, pretty sick.

P.S. If your serious then you should be painting. Develop your can control at the same time as you start to develop letter structure. That way when you can finally draw something worth painting, you'll be able to paint it.

* I could be completely wrong, I've only been doing this for a year and a half myself.

nope your not any good yet. maybe some day you'll get your letters down..it seems like your chasin the "big" shit without having a place to start. and working on can controls is important but having your letters down on a piece of a paper is a key point too. dont evey worry about fills and trying to be "clean" and all that. just get your letters down first than progress from there

Well i see some potential, however for a year of writing your lacking some skills. I say take a few steps back and work on some more simplified letters. Your coloring is not too bad, so i say mainly try out some more simplified styles. Practice, practice, practice, and practice till your hands bleed. Dont let all the negative comments get to you, we were all there once and were no better or worse than you.