-- HaAaLF DEaEAD? --

-=CrAzY=-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what if DAEZERO1 swing the other way

i beat u wont talk shit to my boy in his face withouth him makein u bend over and suck his dick sideways ........ !!!!!!

ERZ

make

the

trap

ayy

!!!!!

dude ive known daze for years.

chill out dude, you dont know who your talking to.

First off his name is DAZER and dude travels he does not limit himself to texas. No beef but arent we all doing the same thing called graffitti. I did not know it was tag-banging all of a sudden.

and you.

dont come in our thread, looking hella pages back (where you quoted my post from) , riding our swollen testicles and juicy styles, and then start talking shit like a jealous 14 year old girl obsessing over an ex boyfriend of sorts --which you may or may not be.

get life.

quit graff.

and you.

dont come in our thread, looking hella pages back (where you quoted my post from) , riding our swollen testicles and juicy styles, and then start talking shit like a jealous 14 year old girl obsessing over an ex boyfriend of sorts --which you may or may not be.

get life.

quit graff.

U MAD . But I will be in new orleans real soon and then we will see who should quit graff. If u read back it said no beef but hell i am ready to serve sum up. 1 order for lil spenty coming right up.

U MAD . But I will be in new orleans real soon and then we will see who should quit graff. If u read back it said no beef but hell i am ready to serve sum up. 1 order for lil spenty coming right up.

i know you said no beef, but you've been in this thread more than once talking shit. you've got beef now.

and dude seriously, i would NOT come to new orleans.

but if you do please let me know.