Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jackson

Can Jackson get into america with his criminal record?

Yeah, I am planning a short trip to America, but I have a criminal record.

Does anyone know if they will turn me away at the airport?

I got the conviction 3 years ago...

Uhh, ok, it was for possession of a point or blade (read: knife) in a public place.

Not offensive weapon, becuase I sweet talked my way out of that shit.

Uh. Just make sure you're honest. If that's really the only conviction you've ever had it shouldn't be a a huge deal.

Make sure you bring your court papers just in case. Just to say you payed your fines or served your time or whatever and that it's over and done with...

Unless you're colored, then you're fucked.

dude you have a minor charge its not like you killed someone or are a threat to anyone in america ive been out of the country i have convictions and i am grown up if your so upright why dont you just go and call the airport a little knife charge isnt like you are osama bin laden.

Man, it is stories like these that make me glad the only thing on my record is speeding fines.

It feels great to know I'd have no barriers to impede my entry to any country on earth.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Tell the airline you are Muslim....they will just let you walk threw security

america is getting real fucking weird, but as long as you're white, you should be ok. they might not even ask. the chances of them sending you back, after flying all the way over here is pretty unlikely. i wouldnt sweat it.

but it would be pretty funny if they didn't tell you until you were here, and you flew here just to have to fly right back.

wear a suit, shave hair cut all that jazz. Court papers,get a letter from your lawyer exolianing that you are not a violent criminal and that you posse no threat to anyone.

I have one of those letters in my glove box so when I cross at the boarder if they decide to be dicks I can try to plead my case. I get waved over alot with out problems!

america is getting real fucking weird, but as long as you're white, you should be ok. they might not even ask. the chances of them sending you back, after flying all the way over here is pretty unlikely. i wouldnt sweat it.

they almost did it to Tom Hanks

# applicants who have a criminal conviction, are HIV positive,

have a medical ineligibility, have been denied entry into or deported from the United States

I'm pretty into this shit

Tell the airline you are Muslim....they will just let you walk threw security

no shit ......o' know we can't offend the muslims...fuck that..

of course we need to racially profile them....they want to kill us all

I think it depends if it was a felony charge or not.

It sounds like it wasn't, so you should be fine. Of course, I'm no expert, so don't come over trying to stab me if it turns out I'm wrong.

They would totally deport you for that.

NO

after 9-11 anyone with a criminal record no matter what it is and from how ong ago needs a waiver to enter the US, and they take about a year to get.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now