Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
After School Special

HOMO DUNGEON SUPERTHREAD 2007

Re: HOMO DUNGEON PICTURE SUPERTHREAD 2007

that would be very geraldo. how exciting.

i wouldn't feel comfortable living there. i can only imagine what you will find in those other rooms.

maybe her:

1416372609_l.jpg

yo this is creepy as fuck!

i feel like this could be the start of a horror movie...

THE OTHER ROOM

it starts with a look into the lives of 4 12oz members... like we see gliko breaking something with a baseball bat... hesh eating a bowl of cornflakes... i don't know... each one in their respective lifestyles....

and we see everyone checking out 12oz looking at this thread...

no one hears from after school (after school will now be referred to as ASS) for a while...

a few days later after the thread slips to page 2 it re appears on top with a pic posted from a new member named "bloody wetsuit".

the pic depicts a very horrified ASS strapped to that homo chair with a pulp fiction thing strapped to his face and a ball in his mouth...

since everyone in channel zero are complete assholes, instead of calling the police we see how it plays out hoping for "best thread ever" status to unfold before our eyes...

and then gliko and hesh and everyone goes to find the gay ghost and they all get merked.

there would be humor in the movie too. and bitches.

but anyway... ASS... umm... have fun creeping over gallon jugs of lube in that room while you go try to find the stuff that's tucked way back in THE OTHER ROOM.

Re: MY BEDROOM PICTURE SUPERTHREAD 2007

dude, frst of all, huge fucking props for even living in such a place and taking pics

id be freaked out too

as seeking said, i think that device is either for suction or blowing up rubber suits. maybe thats why they had the oxygen too, who knows

personally, i dont think too much extremely creepy homo shit went on down there. Looks like people had a rubber fetish and prolly just fucked around in rubber suits. However, the pile of random sex shit is very disturbing, so be careful not to prick yourself on any dildos laying around

also, i thikn you should have a yard sale, no joke

you should never clean it up down there and just leave it as is. well ok maybe organize a little.

My room mate told me that he met the guys and got a tour of the house.

When in the basement there was a room (the one that I took pictures of) with three huge locks on it.

When he asked what was in the room he smirked and said, "Oh, that's just my little office."

After he moved in he noticed that the door was still locked so he broke it down to see what was inside.

The other room I'm told was covered in red velvet with a chair in the middle, some sort of confession room. I'm not sure what the state of the room is seeing that the other room is trashed, but should be interesting. I guess the other part of the room contains videos, letters / notes / documents.

jesus tits, i would be down there with a light rig setup going thru all that fucked up shit.

yeah bro. you're definitely droppin the fucking ball.

i'd be an exploring, documenting motherfucker.

This is fucked up man.

Just think, now we can all be not knowing whether our neighbours are in posession of a 'homo dungeon' in their house.

Good work ASS. This is the thread of 2007 so far. You cannot let it slide, just drip feed us pics of all the random shit down there.

I think you are now a part of 12oz infamy along with porkchop and her cousin fuckign story etc.

i wouldn't feel comfortable living there. i can only imagine what you will find in those other rooms.

maybe her:

1416372609_l.jpg

WHERE'S THAT BITCH'S JAW?!?

edit: /RIGHT EYEBROW/EAR/ARMPIT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I notice Rage is laughing at the pics contained in the homodungeon thread.

Has he paid a visit there?

are you laughin at my wood paneling!? shit is mad early 90's son! I don't know where the curtains came from. I gotta move out...fuck...

This is fucking INSANE. Holy shit man do you get props for not fronting and actually coming through.

I was gonna start a picture thread today but I'm gonna hold off for a while, this deserves much more discussion.

*Title changed so people don't think this is some lame "Pictures of your bedroom" thread.

Dude can I get this? I wanna hang it in my kitchen framed an all. Put it somewhere discreet so people dont really notice it and then BAM! Awesome conversationpieceoner

DSCN0879.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now