warning! possible weak sauce.

demknoboutme

yeah so you were warned.. so basically i took this Martin Luther King Day to get into a real tricky repair yard / layup/ a bunch of dead lines..i did a short bench at my usual spot and after only finding a few flick worthy pieces i got up the idea to break up in this bitch...i made a few good finds in this place but the most fun was had getting through the barbwire and nonsense the navigating through the stretch of woods at the back of the spot.. fun times... anyway , im posting what lil i benched and some frieghts i saw .. some ive never seen before and some just caught my interest... well.. enjoy..

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah basically that garx is a fuckin treat .. right? and it is one hel of a weird spot.. i really dont get it.. lines poll in , they stay for years with out moving... others, roll in for a few months.. but a small amount roll in and roll out the next day or in a few hours... like a layup.. i dunno.. its dope.. and that time was an explring mission for fun.. just something to do.. i plan on doin that garx rel big.. and like i said, if you trace trains, try that garx,its not in thet system... weird