Howard the Duck will eat your soul

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Clint Howard will eat your soul

73 Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.

108 Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

unknown fact #112 : the above facts in the list were stated twice in the list and were made slightly different by the following words... "Just, Will, and By...

112 was also a popular R&B group from the late 90's made popular by Bad-Boy enterrtainment which was started by Hip-Hop Entrepaneur Sean "P-Didddy" Combs.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

ooh i'm being ganged up on by the "click"

the "waaa" was glikko crying about it - not i.

i should have retitled it "frozen pizza super thread" maybe it would have gotten more love.

I never knew that I was in Glik0's clique....If I am where the hell is my free shit,big balling money, steroids, and e-infamy?

Dude is your name Sally because your sure crying like your monthly cycle just came on and your without a tampon...

Sly & The Family Stone just came on my Ipod I will commence with the funk for the next 4 1/2 min...

2 A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.

14 By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.

16 Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

All three of these were proven wrong by Mythbusters. I love that show...

Quicksand is so much more dense than water that you just float in it, so why the fuck would you worry about sinking?