Full bath, 3 bedrooms, homo dungeon, back porch, etc etc.

After School Special

hahahahahaha, that shit sounds creepy. i lived in an apartment last summer, and after I moved out, I heard from my friend that the landlord's husband committed suicide in the house. freaked me out, and i blamed all the shit that went down in that place on his death(I had a nasty bout of rage that summer, and now I know why, hahahaha).

still doesn't beat homo dungeon, though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Homo dungeon!

What a thread, but you should have waited till you had pics before starting this up.

What is with all the gay shit on 12oz today? Like I hope all you weren't logging onto gay pron sites when this website was down. Like I still remember the last thread I viewed before the site died was the pfffffffftisabiggayfaggot or whatever it was.

And for the record, everytime I read Pffffffffffft's name I am reminded of the Cheech and Chong movie where they are in court and Chong drinks the judge's drink (while being totally wrecked)and says:

"Pfffffffffffffft (spits out drink), It's fucken vodka man!!!!"

Come on honestly like you guys dont have some of that shit set up in your basement... Aside from the chair with the hooks I got the same thing. I just got a closet I tie girls up in. Camera is hidden and my car battery and jumper cables are under the bed...

I just thought it was aussie slang.

I am pretty sure if I lived at a house that had a homo dungeon you could classify me as weird, but since I don't I guess normality has to suffice.

I'm off to bed, I don't want to lurk in this thread any longer because I might have nightmares of 'recruits' and the like.

Edit:I notice somebody named Mr. 8inch is lurking this thread. Wonder if he knows about the location of this dungeon with a name like that?

dude, id love to have a sex dungeon to bring all the girls to

whats wrong with a chair that you can tie people to? thats pretty standard stuff these days

people will think you;re wierd if you don't have it

oh

and

PICTURES