Toy Exchange

SE-Rythm

ok so i started this thread a couple days ago. and something happened to it. i am doing this because i have gone into a lot of the other exchanges and see a lot of dope shit. But also a good amount of people in those exchanges asking the "toy" writers to leave so i figured this will keep the toy shit out of the dope shit. enjoy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
doesnt matter to me. sorry for the late response. i was watching 10 minutes graffiti:):cool:

lol. o worries. why dont we justdo a black and white one, see how it turns out, then if u want we can do it in colour. so basically one then the other. non colour first.

Hey I write DOO DOO MOUTH ONER! Does any1 want to trayed plz? will send nudes lol JK!

Heres a dop3 pi3ce I p4ynt'd on a real wall. It took me like 6 hours to complete thats why it looks like it was done in Microsoft Paint.

doodoonc9.png

<({-KING SHIT-})>

Hey I write DOO DOO MOUTH ONER! Does any1 want to trayed plz? will send nudes lol JK!

Heres a dop3 pi3ce I p4ynt'd on a real wall. It took me like 6 hours to complete thats why it looks like it was done in Microsoft Paint.

doodoonc9.png

<({-KING SHIT-})>

i cant believe you wasted your time drawing that. dumbass:nope: :nope: :nope: