Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

finally, the ounce is back

i've never really watched that show. the only things i've liked kiefer sutherland in was lost boys and flatliners

well i have been ripping all the music off of my cd collection to my harddrive this weekend (you know what i found out? i have alot of fucking music

i didnt start watching 24 until season 1 was on dvd. i saw all those volumes and i was like hell no,

thats way too much to watch. but my boy told me to rent the first episode and i have been addicted

ever since.

season 1 dope

season 2 good

season 3 ok

season 4 good

season 5 dope

season 6 ?

and...you're going to put it all in the album trader thread? good man

fuck no (that will take way to long) i will send you the cds and you can post them if you like..

$1.00 usd, per cd and pay for shipping you can have the whole collection all 3,500 im so glad i started storing them straight to the harddrive

fuck no (that will take way to long) i will send you the cds and you can post them if you like..

$1.00 usd, per cd and pay for shipping you can have the whole collection all 3,500 im so glad i started storing them straight to the harddrive

pish posh

Guest spectr

man 12oz was down.. shit I missed it... I have been in bed all day... I hate being sick..

well i only tried to open the hawaii thread and its not working

no loss

I gave myself a tattoo. The rest of 12oz could be down for a month and I probably wouldn't know.

Sweet, sweet CH.0 its good to be home.

Guest spectr
i heard hiphop was dead, you guys hear about this?

all hip hop needs to come back to life is mosh pits... I would go to every hip hop show for the opportunity to beat the shit out of some of these retards that listen to hip hop...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now