Dudes painting they fingernails black is MAAAAAAAD gay.

King Of Hell

Not gonna lie when I go to the beach I notice I am the only dude with hair on their body. All the other dudes shave their chest arms and legs. Its mind boggling. Then you get the people who did the shit like 3 days ago and have stuble just makes you go dude we are supposed to have hair you didnt get that memo from Jebus?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, I felt like that yesterday at the beach!!!!

Damn, Like I used some of that hair removal lotion once before on my chest and it gave me a rash and ingrown hairs plus made the hair grow back thicker. So the beach these days, I feel kinda like the odd one out as you describe Some1.

I did like the smooth feeling though as did my lady at the time. But fuck ever shaving my legs. That shit is the mad ghey.

But yeah, I am burnt like a motherfucker at the moment, and can't even put my guitar strap over my shoulder as it is too painfull.

about as gay as this.31062s.jpg

I went to a mall over christmas and homo just like this was working at one of those cell phone kiosks. After taking a coser look it was some loser from my highschool, pure faggot. I heard some white trash dude say to his emo hipster daughter that wasn't pulling it off to well because of her trashy upbring say "like hell am I buying anything from that goddamned flamer, if that was your brother i'd kill him"

french manicures rule son, so trashy and whore ish, type of girl that make my toes crrrrrrrruuuul!

My mum made me put this clear polish on my nails that was meant to stop me biting my nails on me when I was young. It actually worked for a bit.

But I only just remembered that there was a Metallica video where Kirk Hammet had his nails painted black and I thought it looked cool back then. But since the emo fags took it over it was a look destined to gheyness.

And emo guidos!! What a concept. Maybe you should have asked them if you could have followed them around with a camera and made a reality show titled "When Emo, goes Guido".

• 1 month later...