there's some super 'edge' kid in my shop right now...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell him some people on a graffiti forum you go to sometimes says he is a flamer...

then watch him go "who the fuck are they I dont care"...then he will pause think about how many people could be on a forum and how much he cares about other peoples opinion of him aand how he tries so hard to get the rep that he has...then he will scream"SHUT UP" and run out of the shop crying...

i do not talk to him.

im working on important shit...i dont have time for stupid politics and gay scenes and juvenile bullshit...i've gotta work on my own shit...you know...graffiti.

but you have time to make threads in ch0...

just fuckin with you

my band is a four piece at the momsnt. Our drummer had left with our equipment so that leaves three and there were nine of them. One guy got really well introduced to the pavement in kentucky...as in its going to be in his skin for a long long time.....there is more bullshit involved and sadly these kids won't drop it but whatever.

wayne_smiling.jpg

does wayne brady have to choke a bitch?