think they will catch him this time?

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Nitty Gritty

No More Chickenheads

Guest i'mlost

hahahahaha bump bump bump

That chezm throw is really ugly... The picture would be better if the bronco was blocking his throw....

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Originally posted by steadycreepin:

this is when oj should've shot himself

when i was in the mental hospital....thats what we were all counting on...we were very mad that he didnt do it..mental hospital staff was counting on it too..when he got to his mothers house the mental hspital satff was tellin us that this would be it...they were as dissapointed as we were...OJ's daughter is a hottie... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

go go GODZILLA.....

Guest Bruce Springsteen

caught that today, but no o.j. to bad, anyways looks like it's gonna be a hot summer.big things still to come trust me, me and the band are re-uniting for a couple of shows keep your eyes peeled for the dates.

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

That chezm throw is really ugly... The picture would be better if the bronco was blocking his throw....

I DOUBT THAT, ANYWAY LOL CHEZM? BY THE WAY PROPH WHERE ARE YOUR UPS AT NEVER SEEN YOU UP ANYWHERE, POST SOME OF YOUR FLIKS TO SHUT ME UP. PEACE

Originally posted by urine:

think I could get down on my knees and perform oral sex on all of you until I can't take anymore jizz, then they have to take me to the hospital to get my stomach pumped?

Dude! Theres some shit we don't want to know.

guilty!!! yo this shit is funny as hell, now i know why it was such a low speed chase so oj and ac can see all the graff along the barriers, thumbs up my man, thumbs up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this