Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

Fuck my friend..

...and his Singstar skills.

Mofo has killed every song I have put to him tonight, and even beat my record for Paranoid.

I'm pissed off, he even killed Elvis, John Farnham, and Midnight Oil, so I have made him have a go at Alice Cooper's Poison, which I think is hard as a mofo to sing, as it has short changes and is all over the place.

Let's see where he ends up!!!

Tell you the truth Im not gonna lie I thought this was going to be about banging your friend...which I didnt know how to take however on futher inspection, I am gonna have to say kareoke, beers, and asian business people making fools of themselves on stage is the shit...

Of course no homo was implied.

But the fucker is pissing me off.

He killed the Poison song. Got like 8600 or something. Now singing the Final Countdown and is killing that.

Mofo can sing, what can I say, I only got 7200 or something on Poison.

No, I am at home, and we are waiting for people to rock up, but damn, mofo is killing every song.

Maybe I should put on Guitar Hero and show him he needs to learn another skill.

It's a kareoke video game for PS2.

Motherfucker got all the high scores, but I killed him on Ice ice baby.

ANd also Foriegner's I want to know what love is.

Don't play these games against someone who used to be a lead singer, especially if you are a vocally challenged guitar player.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IS I WANT YOU TO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Thank you for fucking up the rest of my day by getting that song stuck in my head...

tell you the truth games like this are the shit for drunken house parties...

Fucken oath, Some1 knows what is up.

It's not my fault none of my friends aren't up to ultimate shredder status on GH2 yet, and I have to resort to playing games such as there to occupy my drunken time.

Fuck it I am off to bed.

BTW, you love that song. My uncle who has played guitar for 30+ years, and used to own Angus Young (given to him by Angus after his band supported AC/DC back in the day) and Duane Allman's (traded the Angus guitar for it) guitars loves Foriegner. He reckons they try really hard.

Here's another one for you.....

"Cold as ice.........."

Dana Carvey? j/k that was the first thing that came to mind.

Cold as Ice...it wasa nice!!! she choppa brocolli choppah brocollah she cho'PUHHHHhhhhhh brocaaahhhliiiiiiaaaaahhhh...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now