Why do bitches want people to pity them...

Some1

Myspace bulletins are prolly not the best place to air your shit out...I mean come on thats why we have the ounce...I am bored and will fill you in on a convo I had with this chick right here...

Her bulletin:

Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes

Judging by the subject i guess i made a couple mistakes huh? Yea thats for sure its weird i look at my myspace...100 something friends its funny that i feel completely alone though.....where are friends when u really need them....whatever ill get through all this bullshit...i just get sick of the fact that people always say....itll get worse before it gets better so far its only gotten worse like yesterday.....ugh huge MISTAKE wish i could take that back but whatever its not like it even did anything ne ways well hope u all are doin better than i am.......i know i know keep your head up and all that i will but sometimes i just want to fucking SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get absolutely shitfaced this weekend hopefully its a good one cuz i def need one.....later people

My reply:

Yo nigga go eat some cake. Shit makes everybody happy honestly. Last night me and 10 kids went to dinner for my boys birthday. $300 total bill. I dropped $20 more than my meal cost to help pay for my boys shit and still we only had $210 so in the end I dropped 120$ because these kids werent paying up I was wicked pissed. But then dudes brought out cake shit was alright plus they had the candles that keep lighting back up shit was the jump off on the real.

Stop being pissed about being alone shits mad gay. Nothing is as bad as you make it out to be.I know I was on that tip for a while. Having people feel bad about you aint cool and then people look at you like your a charity case which is not cool either. People want to be happy for you and your accomplishments not be sad because your sad. I dont get how you could be alone either. You young hot chick you could honestly go anywhere go up to a dude and be like listen your my boyfriend now...then muscle him around get him to do you bidding for aslong as you want...It works I seen it happen. Hell girls havetried to do that to me but of course catch elbows to the face because I dont roll like that.. KnawhayadidImean...

"Chin high guns blazin I am better than everyone else." Thats how you go through life...

Word is bond...

PEACE BITCH!

Her Reply back:

I dont want people to feel bad for me im just mad at the past couple weeks that ive had i could care less to be alone its just then when i do like someone it blows up in my face and trust me its not that easy to have a boyfriend for me i swear i have the worst luck with guys whatever i should become a lesbian....lol...tried that though didnt work ahahah.....ne ways thanks for the message ill get through it i always do i no im stronger than this it just gets tough when shit just keeps bringing me down.....later

My reply:

haha do these dudes beat you up or somethign? I mean take the upper hand put these dudes in check shits mad funny when girls do that...go out with mr. mopar he seems nice...god I am too funny...and if you ever try lesbianism again and get it on film hit me up I would like to see it and sell it...I could make a mint! So get on that if you need somebody to tape I got great camera skillz and some toy yall could get up on too...

Keep me in mind!

signed

That nigga right chea...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well i considered the option of having cake building back up...

This chick is a repeat offender too...

here is another one that I had a reply too from a while back...

"lifes a bitch"

When I say I know how to fuck things up I really do.....Ive let people down along with myself and now karma has caught up with me at least i think so. It sucks to be a single 20 year old....who was in a band and fucked them over and who had friends and now is more alone than ever before. Hopefully this shit turns around cuz im goin crazy being single and lonely. Just had to vent its like myspace is my only friend.....OMG HOW PATHETIC.......later people gotta go to work....yay

My reply:

Yo if it will help I will do you...

Get at me...

Psalm Juanton

you make the decision...

m_02cc1850f2d2b6eed9067fb019767c4e.jpg

She is kinda poser emo. She dresses normal and looks sexy and great. Then she throws on some Emo duds and no dice I just want to punch a pepperoni through her face... dont you just want to punch your monitor after look at that?

She's trying to say that she fucks random dudes that she sorta likes and then regrets it after when they cum on her face and tell her to get out. I bet.

if thats the case i am gonna try to be one of those random dudes...

on another related note: tin foil can be considered a prophylactic right?

if thats the case i am gonna try to be one of those random dudes...

on another related note: tin foil can be considered a prophylactic right?

of course it is. What do you think "mistake" means in female speak? It means they got fucked by a dude they don't know and he ain't gonna stick around.