Gay writers?

Sekin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt really bother me if i was if a crew with a gay dude i aint like hes gunna try nutun ive met a gay riter and fuck hes pieces were kick ass

yo bodice_ripper u said someone rote dyke one of ya pieces they might not have been havin ago at ya i know there is this guy who rites dykes so maby it was just him cappen ya

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

arnt vegans that cult that wont eat anything that has ever had anything to do with animals?

yeah, yeah, I guess our cover is blown... the whole vegan thing is really a cult...

actually all of us vegans are really just trying to be cool and get girls

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by deadbitches

I was just on here last night showing my boy this site, man he's got a huge cock. we were rolling on the fuckin floor, kissing and hugging and shit. so im here now with my other boy who also has a huge cock and needs a good blow job...

wow dude, thats rough. I totally suspected that you were gay...

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd get an opinion on a lil problem.................

Me and my girlfriend write in the same crew. The fact that we are gay, as well as my own winning personality, means we are less the popular. Are shit gets dissed a grea t deal. Whatever, I just diss back........................

But one little git rollered (badly) kill all gays over my shit. Now usually I'd just diss his shit, but because he made it personal like that, I don't see why i should respond in a graffiti manner, I think I should just smack the shit out of him........................

what to do....?

you should fly to my place immediately and have some bi-sexual fun!!!!!!oh yeah..and we can paint.you dont have to thank me..its cool..seriously.but on a more serious note...you should keep it gully and just paint twice as hard...something tells me you aren't getting up enough if you're worried about dissing shit that you had dissed.violence is whack...painting is dope..you do the math.

Originally posted by kloak

es i homophobic

homosexuality is UNATURAL :(

look at nature for example when did you last see gay girraffes or lesbeean hippos ?

...when's the last time you saw a cow driving a car? Or writing graff, for that matter? Humans are either an extension of nature or separate from it, depending on your beliefs, and either way anything we do is either natural or exempt from natural law.

blahblahblah.

I just hate it when people use ridiculous comparisons and deeply flawed logic to try and prove points not even worth proving...

Guest emothug
Originally posted by crackatinnie

I thought there were no gay writers, learn somthing new every day.

Im pretty homophobic. I just dont think touching other men is on.

but thats pretty cool. does he get crossed out purley because of his sexual preferences?

The low number of gay writers might be because writers are very few and so are gay people. so the existence of a gay-writer will most likley be as rare as hens teeth.

Your such a close minded peice of worthless shit.......thugging

Originally posted by piecethesky

I know that a lot of the time things invovled in "The Underground" tend to be pretty homophobic and I was wondering if anyone could think of any openly Homosexual writers. I suspect that I will get a lot of shit for this but I don't know any so I was wondering.

IM SURE THERES A GRIP OF GAY FAGGET ASS CHONCEES. ESPECIALLY AFTER FOOLS COME OUT OF JAIL. SOME IM SURE. BUT THE FIRST GAY WRITER I HEARD FROM L.A. WAS THIS NOT SO FAMOUS ALL CITY MOBBER QUEST FROM THE ORIGINAL TM CREW L.A.. TRIPPED ME OUT WHEN I HEARD THAT. CUZ YOU GO AROUND TOWN SEEIN THESE BLUE AND SILVER THROWS ON HEAVENS DONE BY HIM YOU JUST DONT THINK ITS A FLAMER DOIN IT. :crazy:

Re: homos

Originally posted by kloak

look at nature for example when did you last see gay girraffes or lesbeean hippos ?

Ignorant. Actually your wrong, there are many act of homosexuality in the animal kingdom. MANY..... example..... dogs. How many of you have seen a boy dog hump a boy dog. Nuff said. Get your facts straight before you make stupid comments.

CAPS....... crocodile hunter is cool.

http://sprapex.com

Montana paint cheap

Guest mikro137

the whole whose gay whos not bullshit is completely rediculous. i did a mural about bullshit like this a while back , and ill give you the rundown on what i said before city cousil about my "graffiti art mural" (yes the same city counsil that put a bounty on my boy mook)

"graffiti in its inception was an anonomys art form that takes ordinary people with no identity in society , and gives them a voice. this voice is annonomys to race gender sexual prefrence and relgion. through graffiti stereotypes are torn down , and tolerance is accepted. even if the person is of a race relgion gender or sexual prefrence you arent comfortable with or accepting of , its the art that you see , and its weather or not if you agree to the manner in wich that art is publicly displayed. ergo , if you like the art , thats what you see. not the stereotypes that society places on peoples uniqueness."

mikrone37

Originally posted by Jucerock

I dont give a motherfuck what yall got to say, this shit is fucking disgusting. I dont go around beatin gay guys up, but I dont hang with em either. I dont like gay people, and i would never in a million years write with one!

What makes you think you don't hang with one now? You'd be suprised how easily a gay person can cover thier tracks. I know a some gay's that act straighter than you. It's called pulling the wool over your eyes. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they act like a sissy or are trying to get in everyone's pants.

Dumb fuck.

:confused:-don't care if your green, blue, pink, have no arms or legs, or even have a missing eye.

If you paint and your cool with me, then Iam down to paint with whoever. Just don't cross my path cause Ill end up bashing your shit open- HAHAHAHAHA-

It's so amazing that in a multiculture world we still discriminate each other on our sex perferences.

Man everyone is different thats way this world keeps going-

I love females don't get me wrong although gay friends are always cool as long as they respect your choice.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

id be in a crew with anyone i respected, gay, straight, black or purple. i like how people asume that just because someone is gay, that they want to fuck anything that moves. hardly the case. ignorant small minded bigotry. i think you would be suprised as to how many writers were gay. alot more than you think. and gay's are not that small of a minority: roughly 10% of people surveyed in '93 admited to having some sort of same sex relations. blacks only make up roughly 13% of the population, so for just about every black person you see, theres a 'fag' lurking right around the corner just waiting to poke you in your ass. blah. its fucking nonsense. this is about either art or destruction, depending on your outlook, its not about sexual preference.

and just for the record, africa bambadda, the 'godfather' of hip hop, is a 'fag.'

thats what i'm saying

Originally posted by Jucerock

I dont give a motherfuck what yall got to say, this shit is fucking disgusting. I dont go around beatin gay guys up, but I dont hang with em either. I dont like gay people, and i would never in a million years write with one!

No doubt your comment will concern me greatly next time I'm face-deep in my girl's pussy...................................................................as if moron.

Archived