Gay writers?

Sekin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by siloette

hey smart speaking of..you ever figure out why you emailed me calling me a fag? :P

I think that was because you were being 'girly' in some thread... I mean, I know you're a girly but you were promoting some fag thing like mushy puppy love or flower pressing or something like that... anyway.. if you MUST force me to say it here...

I was flirting OK? I was hoping you'd drop whatever life you have wherever you are and move here to be with me, if only to prove to me that you aren't gay, and believe me, ALL THE LADIES HERE ARE WELCOME TO PROVE THAT TO ME, but mainly I was hitting on YOU then... so... do you go? eh? Are you a goer? eh? eh? nudge nudge wink wink, say no more... Are you into photography? eh? CANDID photography... eh? eh? A wink is as good as a nudge to a blind man, eh? eh?...

Smart - I don't see you questioning why black people define themselves by their skin color.

You don't define yourslef by you sexuality because you dont need to - people will just assume you like girls and be correct.

I'm sure you do this too, ie i'm a writer/ a christian/ a trucker/ a punk/ a Mets fan/ an MC etc

In a perfect world NO ONE should define themselves by what groups they feel they belong to, but EVERYONE does it. there's no reason that sexuality is a less valid way to define yourself

Kloak - By YOUR arguement the following acts are unnatural and should be avoided:

SEX (unless you want kiddies)

ORAL SEX

ANAL SEX (which is VERY popular on 12oz)

MASTURBATION

Because they are sexualy acts which do not result in pregancy. So if you have EVER engaged in any of them, or intend to, you are a HYPOCRITE.

And you DO seem like a tosser to me..........

Maybe gay people define themselves throught their sexuality more because they are considered different. If you are White anglo saxon protestant who is heterosexual in the United States you don't think of yourself through your sexual preference.

So when that is put aside you can define yourself by your interests.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Smart - I don't see you questioning why black people define themselves by their skin color.

I'm sure you do this too, ie i'm a writer/ a christian/ a trucker/ a punk/ a Mets fan/ an MC etc...

well, to tell the truth, when I see a black person I just assume they're black, no matter how they define themselves. I just have this kinda 6th sense with black people, like I can just pick them out of a room, or a picture, or a show on tv... like when I was watching the News earlier, that guy Colin Powwell, yep, pretty sure he's black... maybe it's something about the way he talks or moves but I'm pretty sure...

Yeah B.R. I agree that labels are unhealthy so I try to avoid them as much as possible, I'm not a guitarist, I play guitar, I'm not a writer bit I write... and when I talk about other I try to avoid it too... instead of saying:

"I don't like that kid because he's gay/black/jewish/whatever."

I say:

"That kid sucks!"

Silo, yeah, it's all good, I mean, I was being a bit sarcastic but in a nice way...

Just think of fr8 yards in canada as compared too the steal workers episode of the simpsons. The paralells are scary!YOung men hanging around lonely train yards at night? Sometimes laying in the bushes?

I also notice people over use the word gay so much. Yo dude this fr8 is so gay, this show is so gay. How do any of these thing have any thing to do with hommosexuals....

Re: homo`s

Originally posted by kloak

ive been rading the posts on here and i can sees your point about us humans being more intelgent but

the whole point in shagging is to impergenate a woman so the human race keeps on going ? isnt it ?

there no point in shagging the opposite sex it wont do any thing apart from give you pleasure if your inclined that way.

i still think its unatural as it dont make sense ? gay sex has no function

pointless really.

First off, FAR TOO MANY poeple are having straight sex and getting pregnant. In case you haven't noticed the war between pro-abortionists and anti-abortiontists...there is a problem. Did you know that there are currently 6,192,700,371 people in the world. In 1950 that number was mearly 2,555,078,074. Within the span of that 50 years we gained more than double that number. That's fucking scary when you consider that every minute 250 people give birth around the world. That's a lot of mouths to feed, and in case you haven't noticed the earth isn't getting much bigger.

No I'll ask you again... Is gay sex STILL functionless?

i used to work in this all gay pet store. the animals weren't gay just all the people that worked there. so a lot of the gay community would support this store by buying their pet's food from there. i got hit on a lot by the gay customers and i was flattered. i may of even blushed. am i gay? because gay people used to tip me a lot when i waited on them in restaurants too. do you think they thought about me naked wearing just my apron?

GAY. FAGGOT. HOMO.all very endearing terms. but graffitti+gay=bad. never mind legal walls and the internet. that shit is maaad rugged compared to what you kids are writing. we all have problems. im a fuck up, all on drugd and shit, but thats very respectable next to sucking dick and find love in a mans shit filled hairy ass. we do all have problems and i dont mind gays more than the next kid, but if your a gay writer, keep that shit in the closet and on the internet cause graf gets more pussy everyday and its sad.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by deadbitches

GAY. FAGGOT. HOMO.all very endearing terms. but graffitti+gay=bad. never mind legal walls and the internet. that shit is maaad rugged compared to what you kids are writing. we all have problems. im a fuck up, all on drugd and shit, but thats very respectable next to sucking dick and find love in a mans shit filled hairy ass. we do all have problems and i dont mind gays more than the next kid, but if your a gay writer, keep that shit in the closet and on the internet cause graf gets more pussy everyday and its sad.

Shut up you fucking crachead junkie piece of shit. You get no fucking compasion for your lame little drug hang up. And for even comparing it to homosexuality, you shouldn't even be considered human. Float away with the rest of the sledge in the gutter.

this makes me sick.

graffiti is something that is 100% whole and pure to me, its something that, by being an active writer, and knowing many more, etc, that I associate myself with. The though that I am involved in a subculture( for lack of a better term) that still holds what seems to be a disturbingly large (just judging by the amount of people on this thread making remarks disrespecting homosexuals) amount of people that are homophobic, makes me really angry. Chances are, that unless youre living in some part of rural west virginia or someplace where the rate of homosexuality is extremely low (maybe im wrong about west virginia, that is a mere assumption) that either someone you are good friends with, or maybe even a family member, is homosexual. Granted this has probably been said a thousand times, but, put yourself in their shoes. Can you imagine what it must feel like to be told that what you truly feel and believe is wrong? Imagine if the majority of the population was homosexual, and that was what was seen as the 'norm' by society. If you were mocked and taunted by your peers, relatives, or even normal people on the street for being straight, how the fuck would you feel? How would you like to be told to turn gay, to merely "fit in" to your everyday life? You'd hate it!

bah. I strayed a bit off topic but hopefully you all know what im saying.

KIDS FOR CARING.

I'd also like to throw out some playa points to all you pro-gay cats out there. I did find this thread to be surprisingly positive and it's freal an affirmation that something right is goin out there in the world. It's also refreshing to have (usually) intelligent replies to the homophobic posts instead of the general rantings of how ignorant you are. Gotta spread the knowledge.

peace

one of the top cats from my orignal crew was bisexual...allthough since he also fucked way more beautifull women than all the rest of us put together we couldnt really say shit...all though when he did get fucked up i did had to knock him off the jock several times...rest assured though, when he was with a guy he got a steady chorus of the sitting in a tree song...he also hetero bashed like a mothafucka...as in fools would talk shit to him for fucking guys and he would beat the fuck out of them...

a good friend of mine just got hiv due to unprotected sex...that shit seems really prevelant in his gay community. thats some shady shit, be carefull...

as far as me personally, i dont care if you like male anus's when your male, just dont tell me about it...and female gays are kinna crazy. i know this from experience.

i like bisexual woman..and heterowomen.

I was just on here last night showing my boy this site, never knew about it til recently and im like kid you gotta see the gay page. we rag on gays almost as much as we rag on toys so i figured he would be inspired. then i see this shit by gay writer, that was his name, and im like shit this should be good. to my surprise it was funny as all hell. he had abunch of em. we were rolling on the fuckin floor. so im here now with my other boy who needs a good laugh cuz some sad shit happened, and gay writers shit is all gone. what the fuck? i see stuff here from mad long ago, this was yesterday, whats gives? is there a problem with being funny and original instead of regurgitating the same obviously not very seasoned in life sentences over and over? No real problem with gays but oppressors of free speach get snuffed.

it wasn't funny, not because i found it objectionable, but because it wasn't funny. And it SURE AS FUCK wasn't original, you must be one incredibly stupid and easily amused psuedoperson

dont worry, no doubt you and "your boy" (jesus that's gay.....) can sit around "ragging on gays" in your own bedroom if you boys get bored......

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

right, but are you thinking that suburban rich kids will try to act gay in the 23rd century???

hahaha, no way dude, that was 15 years ago... I'm sure you've heard the term 'Art Fag' before, and I know you all think it means some sort of art kid but what you fail to realize is that it actually is short for Artificial Fag, I first heard this term in 1986 so if anyone can claim to have said or heard art fag before then, well, step on up... until then.. here's some history:

Art Fag: A boy who wears makeup and does his hair like Robert Smith of the Cure, often seen listening to bands like Gene Loves Jezebel and Bronski Beat (Joker, I'm looking at you;) )

Guest Uncle Wiggly

don't let him fool ya Bodice Ripper... deadbitches and gay writer are the same idiot... the idiot thats gonna get his ass beat in front of Riley hall in the next week or so...

Guest Uncle Wiggly

yo dink, I don't live near you, I sent my boy out because I was talking to him on AIM... anyway, I had to work tonight and I didn't see your post but if you wanna get your ass beat for real we can link it

Archived