Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HighlyElaborateScribble

will i go to hell if...

Your less likely to go to hell if you do whatever christians say. And they are pussies... so I'd say get used to your new "heaven bound" shitty ass life.

Guest spectr

Well I know how you can paint both and not go to hell.... renounce your religion.. If you don't believe in hell then you can't go there... its that easy... just go find a religion that doesn't have hell and start believing in that..

But my personal advice is don't do graffiti, really please spare any of us who might see what you could possibly paint that trauma

Are you kidding? first, jesus died to release us of sin, second, is that one of the commandments?, third, no its not going to send you to hell.

Well I know how you can paint both and not go to hell.... renounce your religion.. If you don't believe in hell then you can't go there... its that easy... just go find a religion that doesn't have hell and start believing in that..

But my personal advice is don't do graffiti, really please spare any of us who might see what you could possibly paint that trauma

oh tru guy, hairy chrisna all the way! the true bombers religion