So today me and this Gay Black Homeless Nigga

Saw Rocky part eight together.Shit was the awful.So Check it, earlier i was in Penn Stay going home to Jeruz from Money Makin' and as Im going down the stairs one step at a time (becuase of my knee condition), this middle aged light-skinded nerd black nigga creeps up all on me and is right by my side mimicking how im going down the stairs next to me and is very giddy ice muggin me like an inch from my face. So then i gives him a look like" NIGGA !?!?!! And then he giddy- goes Did ya work alot today?( in a geek voice) and i go "potato NINJA" Then he goes" Let me guess, Construction???" And i go" you on some black sherlock holmes negro, how'd ya know" and he goes "call it a lucky guess" lol. WTF i was actually offended that he judged my appearence like that,fuck. So then he goes, "now your going to home sweet home huh? And i go " Nah, to your girlfriends house homeboy." And he goes" More Work" So i started thinking to myself that maybe i been pre-judeing cats to much of late, and i wanted to do a good thing for my karma, so later, the homeless black cat that always is askin me for loot for grub, that i always egnore, when he asked me today, i was like, " I'll give u loot as long as u don't use it for drugs" And hes like naw i dont do drugs, so im like alright ill go witchu then. So we went to Mickey- deez together and i bought that fool a quarter pounder wit 2 apple pies and fries. And we kicked it for 2 hours, while dude poured out his soul to me, and turns out he frum Jersey too, Newark. And duke-o told me he 's gay and when i asked whos his fave rappers he said Nelly and Fanned his self like " Child" ohhhwee type shit, and told me how he was locked up for Disorderly Conduct. So then we went and snuck into Rocy Balboa together and peeped it. Saves you alls ten beans, God awful flick, but that nigga made it funny as hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So that nigga ate two apple pies.

fuck that.

My thoughts exactly bro, When i asked him what he was gon' get he said" a number 3( a QP wit fries in NY)" And i go " You order it and i'll pay" Then on the low he ordered 2 apple pies. And when we were sitting down i looked in the bag and go" Nigga you got 2 apple pies !?!?!! And he goes " MmmmmHhhhMmmm" ( in a real gay way) And then he goes " You want one?" And hands me it with his homeless gay hand. And i go " Naw, save that shit for during the week playboy."

emo.
???

you shoulda bought the gay nigga some booze
Aye yo, I offered duke-o some Henrock , and he was like" naw, i only fuck wit zanax"

what race are you bob?
Inquiring mind oner. Haha, Imma tell you, but first, Im curious what you perceive me to be. But I will tell you this, if you knew me you would fall in love with me.( head over heals type shit) And then i would ask you to marry me, you would gleefuly say yes!!!And then i would treat you better than any dude you ever knew.

• 4 weeks later...