Fucking In Public

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont mess around people if they are going at it unless its A. In my bed and are not two girls who want me to join B. The my girl in which case I will kill them both C. Anywhere that I prepare or eat my food

Everywhere else is fair game aslong as you put a sheet or something I can easily wash down.

i remember mero saying something like

if you're from san francisco, you got aids by default

IF YOU LIVE IN SF AND HAVE NEVER BEEN PENETRATED BY A MAN IN LEATHER, YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY. I NEVER EVEN BEEN OUT THERE B, AND IM UP. NIGGAS IS MAD GAY B YO WHY IM IN THE CRIB WITH MY COUSIN AND THIS NIGGA BRING THROUGH HIS SHORTY AND SHE COMES THROUGH AND ITS 3 OF US SO IM LIKE YO DAMN CALL UP ONE OF YOUR HOMEGIRLS OR SOMETHING B IM NOT TRYNA WATCH YOU AND THIS NIGGA CUDDLE ON THE COUCH, SO SHE CALLS UP HER HOMEGIRL WHO COMES THROUGH WITH SOME CRAZY MAKEUP ON BUT THE BITCH WAS CUTE. BEFORE I COULD SAY "YO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SOME CRAZY HIDEF JAY Z BLUE EYESHADOW ON" TWO SUPER DUPER TROOPER GAY NIGGAS WALK IN LOOKING THE OPPOSITE OF HETERO B. LIKE ON SOME "WE'RE A PARODY OF GAY DUDES" TYPE SHIT. THATS HOW GAY THE NIGGAS WERE B, ASK ME AGAIN. THE CRAZIEST PART IS THAT NIGGAS DID NOT STAY, THEY CAME THRU, SAID BYE TO SHORTY AND WAS LIKE "HEYYYYYY!" TO EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CRIB. MAD STRANGE B.