dear PURE GRAFFITI DOT COM

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RAED

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Bank: 0.00

Total Points: 1,786.65

Donate

gettin out

hey im azn and mi gay parents neva let me out too much so i hafta sneak out but i can neva get out too far. ny ideas?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

people actually ask those sort of questions over the internet?

"like yah my parents are totally not radical i try to rack my paint but they make me go back to the store and like pay for it and stuff. LITTLE DO THEY KNOW I STOLE A MARKER'

please set your computer alight and burn in the flames

i went there saw this and knew to never go there again

dude my stencils are every were cuz im trying to get in the governments faces . like at an unveling of the new city buses when they drew bak the curtains 8 of my campaign stencils were on it!! and they minister for justise who made the law that only one can of paint can be purchased at a time by people over 18 was there!!! ohh his face on the tv and my wapon of choice stencils on the bus!! it it a mtn can with ny thins on it all cartoonised and tagged on it weapon of choice bx23!!!!!!!!!!

graffiti mini-city

okay me and sum of my homies were thinkin that u knoe how they have paintball fields, skate parks, basketball courts etc....well y dont they have lyk a graffiti mini-city? ppl can go in and bomb w/e they want, they can bring their own paint, markers , etc or buy it there and the mini-city would be lyk 5 acres or sumthin lyk that...i think its a good idea

If I had faith in humanity before I read this, I would've lost it right then