the 'black people 6th grade literacy test' show on VH1

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH DOG, IF EVER THERE WAS A SAMBO FOR THE 2G, ITS FLAVOR FLAV B. THAT WHITE RAPPER SHOW IS PRETTY FUCKIN FUNNY B. I SAW THAT SHIT LAST NIGHT AND ALMOST SHIT ON MYSELF "ITS A GHETTO REVIVO BABY" "HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK LIL HOMIE" NIGGAS ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. AND THAT ONE NIGGA THAT GOT SLAYED THE FIRST DAY SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE EMINEM

AND COME ON SEEKS. IM NOT IN THE LEAST BIT CAUCASIAN AND I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE RUN THIS SHIT, (THIS SHIT MEANING THE PLANET) THE LEAST YOU NIGGAS COULD DO IS GIVE THE REST OF US A COUPLE OF WHITE DUDES TO LAUGH AT WHILE THE REST OF THE WHITE DUDES FIRE US FROM JOBS AND SHOOT US WHEN WE TRY TO SHOW THEM ID.

AND COME ON SEEKS. IM NOT IN THE LEAST BIT CAUCASIAN AND I KNOW WHITE PEOPLE RUN THIS SHIT, (THIS SHIT MEANING THE PLANET) THE LEAST YOU NIGGAS COULD DO IS GIVE THE REST OF US A COUPLE OF WHITE DUDES TO LAUGH AT WHILE THE REST OF THE WHITE DUDES FIRE US FROM JOBS AND SHOOT US WHEN WE TRY TO SHOW THEM ID.

you know. he wants the turkey dinner, and then gets appalled when the "coloreds" try to grab the crumbs.

haha

i dont hate black people anymore than i hate everyone else. i just get really sick of the double standards. i have no problem with affirmative action (although i think that blacks should, as it's pretty demeaning), and i'm a firm believer in the idea that society purposely puts minorities at a disadvantave. this, however, is totally different. this is ignorant people standing on a street corner, perpetuating stereotypes and thinking its funny. i agree, it is funny. white people do often suck real bad at rapping, it's true. but you know wha else is true? black people can't fucking speak proper sentences.

the only fucking reason they dont speak proper sentences is because black media doesnt promote speaking properly, it promotes all that ignorant "we 'bout to git it in" bull shit.

fantastic generalizations and comparisons in here

That's why i love watching cheaters, jerry, and intervention.

White people can't possibly be fucked up or illterate at all, and they also can't sell out Blue collar comedy tour shows.

And as we know -white people know good comedy.

They also don't make complete asses out of their selves and give people like rob schneider, dane cook, & pauly shore lead movie roles.

Sounds like your on some kind of mind warped high horse, did watching

white rappers hit a nerve or something?

It's also good to know you know the answer to all of black people's issues and the causes.

It's amazing for a mainly white section on the board how many times black people are mentioned.

I don't even know what it's like to have issues with one race on the brain so often

Stop watching bet or something and get the fuck over it

or y'know you could solve it all by making threads on the internet and stuff

bryant_gumbel_white_bg_252x190.jpg

does not approve

ha. i totally thought bryant gumble was gilbert godfried.

of course white people do tons and tons of stupid shit, everyone reminds us of it constantly. its hillarious when black comedians go on rants about white people being stuck up or unable to dance, or being incestuous backwoods hicks, but if a white person publicly touches on anything that is slightly offensive towards anyone else, it's like the world is about to fall on their heads. im just over that shit. 'politically correct' is nonsense. i've never even seen the white rapper show, i don't care to. i'd also have just as much of a problem with a show that insulted black people in the same way... unless they were back to back, in which case i'd just hate the people who watched them.

its also kinda funny that when i blame inequality on social structuring, that you'd turn it into me pretending to hold some enlightened position on the plight of black people. my bad, from now i'll just believe you all to be lazy and worthless, since apparently that's what you want me to think.

I wouldn't call comparing a trashy vh1 show to black literacy rates/and proper speaking/pronunciation, raising awareness on unequal social structuring.

Especially when MC serch is a major part of the show, and vh1 is now known for developing

bottom of barrel television.

If this show was solely developed by black people and meant to target/flat out make fun of white rappers then maybe i would have understood.

Sure there are a lot of things that need to be taken care of within the black community but that's the way it is all across the board in the world.

Yo my bad for totally missing your yern for understanding the ways of the average African American, but thanks for being a concerned American citizen.

I think blacks, hispanics, indians, asians, poor whites and martians should all band together and strike down the man. It's not about color, it's about economics. Everyone knows that martians are the true dirt class.

says you!

dont you know the Men In Black are running things?