the 'black people 6th grade literacy test' show on VH1

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im just really tired of thinking it's ok for comedy to walk a one way street.

if it's funny watching white people try and rap, cause we're too stupid to do it or something.

then it should be absolutely hysterical watching a black guy try and read a book.

seeks/"the kettle calling the pot black, back. cause if thats not the way to act, then it's not the way to react."

im just really tired of thinking it's ok for comedy to walk a one way street.

if it's funny watching white people try and rap, cause we're too stupid to do it or something.

then it should be absolutely hysterical watching a black guy try and read a book.

seeks/"the kettle calling the pot black, back. cause if thats not the way to act, then it's not the way to react."

Well, at least the blow is softened by the fact that everyone knows that the five best rappers of all time are Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, and, Dylon. That way, even if there were a great white rapper to come from all of this, expactations wouldn't be so high.

I spit that hot fire.

look. i dont know what ethnicity this lady is but she stole my sisters cat and saw the 'lost' post on a website:

Hi,

How are you doing? I help saw a Cat on street on street in Norfolk,VA and it match what you described in the ad you placed,but it was when I was relocating to fayatteville, arkansas and I took it along.so I will like you to get back to me with the picture of this Cat to confirm that you are the rightfull owner.

Ellen.

(my sisters response to me:

OMG! So, I posted an ad on petfinder.com for Bella (missing since Friday) and this dumb bitch replied with this shit below.

So, it is only 1235 miles and 18 hours from Norfolk . Road trip? What am I supposed to do? It’s my kitten!)

btw, who the fuck moves with someone elses cat...and for those who arent in the know, you can ship your pet unaccompanied on most major airlines.

look. i dont know what ethnicity this lady is but she stole my sisters cat and saw the 'lost' post on a website:

Hi,

How are you doing? I help saw a Cat on street on street in Norfolk,VA and it match what you described in the ad you placed,but it was when I was relocating to fayatteville, arkansas and I took it along.so I will like you to get back to me with the picture of this Cat to confirm that you are the rightfull owner.

Ellen.

(my sisters response to me:

OMG! So, I posted an ad on petfinder.com for Bella (missing since Friday) and this dumb bitch replied with this shit below.

So, it is only 1235 miles and 18 hours from Norfolk . Road trip? What am I supposed to do? It’s my kitten!)

btw, who the fuck moves with someone elses cat...and for those at who arent in the know, you can ship your pet unaccompanied on most major airlines.

ahaha. this is some lol shit. how ironic. lemme know what happens

i dont hate black people anymore than i hate everyone else. i just get really sick of the double standards. i have no problem with affirmative action (although i think that blacks should, as it's pretty demeaning), and i'm a firm believer in the idea that society purposely puts minorities at a disadvantave. this, however, is totally different. this is ignorant people standing on a street corner, perpetuating stereotypes and thinking its funny. i agree, it is funny. white people do often suck real bad at rapping, it's true. but you know wha else is true? black people can't fucking speak proper sentences.