iPhone finaly a reality, pics included

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MATTERFACT, WHEN THESE SHITS DROP IM GOING TO CROBAR THAT WEEKEND AND STEALING 1 OF THESE SHITS OFF EVERY WHITE BITCH IN THE PLACE, IM ALSO STEALING YALL BITCHES DIGITAL CAMERAS, AND DONT LEAVE YOUR DRINK ON THE BAR CUZ I'LL DRINK THAT SHIT AND STEAL YOUR CIGGARETTES AND YOUR CAR KEYS RIGHT OFF THE BAR, STUPID. I DONT CARE B. I'ONT EVEN CARE IF YOU TOOK A SIP OF YOUR DRINK ALREADY B, UNLESS YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR PUSSY SMELLS LIKE ABU GHARIB, IM DRINKIN YOUR SHIT. EXCEPT IF ITS SOME GAY FRUIT SHIT. IF ITS SOME GAY FRUIT SHIT IMA THROW IT AT YOUR BOYFRIENDS FACE AND THROW THE NIGGA OVER THE BAR JUST FOR ASSOCIATING WITH YOU.

yo hahahahahahahahahaha dont forget to go to pacha either, drop hits of the fifth and jack all those skeets phones

the thing that is a bit strange to me is that its not 3G

i looked around on the net and basically it may be due to the mass amount

of loot spent on the 2G networks and the companies have yet to earn back their investments.

but japan got 3G phones around the beginning of 2006 and they are already on 3.5G

you can watch tv, get radio, and see the person you are talking to.

i would have to say. i love apple products and they are great at marketing but after looking

at the stuff on apple.com its basically just an ipod with a phone attached.

the biggest difference that i can tell with american vs japanese phones is that us phones suck pretty bad.

the UI is terrible, and nokia feels like a garage opener to me. so i do welcome the apple phone.

hopefully there will be some skype involved somehow with the osx. i want a global phone thats

affordable damnit. i had a global passport made by AU but i think they werent allowed to license their

product in america and it was like $3 a minute to use on american networks.

wtf double post

what if you lose the damn thing? then people are going to be able to get all your music off your

computer. plus all your contacts, and gps is handy but also a great tracing device. hopefully theres

some good security on this thing