EAT YOUR HEART OUT OTHER RELIGIONS...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry I'm late. Why do you guys insist on arguing about religion in graffiti? If that’s what someone wants to paint, then let them paint it. It’s not your choice what other people paint, so get over it. And yes, I do like your India stuff, especially the one with the red outline and blue background.

GOD is universal

writing is it's own religion. To say they is only one way to find GOD is a bit pretentious and restrictive.

Study the ancients....geometria, qblh,buddha, allah,egypt,dead sea scrolls, mayans,jesus, mohammed...study them all and draw your own conclusions.

and to quote krs one" jesus was a revolutionary, who hung out with criminals"

Guest Handjob

The way you try to push your religion is disgusting. It's enlightenment (supposedly), not a drug...

You don't see me doing Lao-tzu fillers anywhere do you? And seroiusly, going over a Siloe piece with Jesus? C'mon now...

Guest willy.wonka

why does THE SON OF GOD offend you?

but really,for those of you who do not believe in Jesus always seem to appear to talk down on THE MOST HIGH!you guys say you dont care but,you guys sure do get "your panties" in bunch when his name is announced.....

Archived