Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

when cieling fans fall

Damn, that sounds insane.

But last night when playing that game, I stopped as I heard someone at my door, and then turned around and the curtains were going all warped and shit. I started freaking out a bit, because it lasted like 15 seconds before my vision went back to normal.

Maybe a bigger TV is the answer??

Edit: And am I the only one who plays this game with a guitar pick???

DAMN IT! i gotta get a werkin playstation my first player controller slot is fucked...

I easily play with a pick. But you must also realise it comes natural as I play real guitar also.

How could you play without one? Especially during some of the tremolo picking parts! There si one song that is just a beast, but I can't remember what it was.

That damn Take me home song is a bitch though, and if you don't pick right (ie move the bar far enough) you get that terrible outside of the string picking noise (as described by John Petrucci). Kinda distorts the 'efficiency of motion' picking style you develop from actually playing guitar.

i thought it was just buttons you pushed?

i didnt think a pick could be used.

I easily play with a pick. But you must also realise it comes natural as I play real guitar also.

How could you play without one? Especially during some of the tremolo picking parts! There si one song that is just a beast, but I can't remember what it was.

That damn Take me home song is a bitch though, and if you don't pick right (ie move the bar far enough) you get that terrible outside of the string picking noise (as described by John Petrucci). Kinda distorts the 'efficiency of motion' picking style you develop from actually playing guitar.

thats a good idea I would feel more comfortable than my tthumb...

just copped a wireless jawn. react rocker in ivory. def copping the flying vee this week. so fucking on. we have a band, its called UNIKKKORN!!!!! siiiiicccckkkkkkkkk

hesh what level are you playing on? my band is all about expert hyper mode, shits off the wall

Fuck, I need to get this game already. Should I go straight to 2? Does it have the same library, as well as more songs?

i feel like such a loser. ive heard about this game, but i dont know what it is;[ tell me!!

i feel like such a loser. ive heard about this game, but i dont know what it is;[ tell me!!

I thnk it's like DDR, but with a guitar. Everyone loves it, though.

Has anyone tried Singstar? (Karaoke game).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now