Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

The Real Life Bambi and Thumper...really cute.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Reminds me I need to renew my hunting license.

Woodland creatures are delicious.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Gators.......the elderly are no sport.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You wish you were a gay deer and his rabbit lover?

ewww, mang

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What does the rest of your posse think of this?

I mean that thought is a lot to deal with, there maybe some security issues with the secrets of your group if that ever got out.

best thread ever. i love these things and i love being gay

i put it in my favorites

The pictures weren't staged. The accompanying German text on these pages explains how the fawn's mother was killed shortly before it's birth and the fawn was then raised in a rural town with help from townspeople (this part is not so clearly explained). The wild rabbit showed up one day. At first the two just grazed in the same area and after a while got closer until they became "friends". They grazed together and kept each other company the whole day, the rabbit built a nest next to the deer instead of burrowing and other cute stuff like that. The author (who is also the photographer) mentions that the two could have formed this friendship to be able to better protect themselves from predators by warning each other and also the deer helped the rabbit have easier access to food in the winter.

The rest of the story is available here in German.

http://www.tanja-askani.de/info/?p=18

Spoiler:

Eventually when the fawn was old enough it was sent to a park where it would be released into the wild. The second to last picture shown here, shows how after the fawn had been anesthetized for easier transport and despite strange humans being around, the rabbit went up to the deer and supported its sleepy head "as if it were saying goodbye"

I'm not gunna lie, that was cute as fuck. it makes me extremely sad they sent the deer away

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now