Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

so last night.

:lol: these 3 fucking idiots get into my parking garage and decide hey. lets steal this van with neat old nascar tires on it. so while im reading me book trying to get zzz i heard skurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt (sound of screaching tires) crash! the sound of tires spinning out on dirt and then another crash far away. i think oh whatever.... then i hear sires and im like i wonder what happened..... i look out the window to see the van parked down by the river in another buildings driveway. so this is what happened. the kids (around 20 or so) stole the van (a mini) flooed it past a steel gate ( in my building) turned the corner, lost control of the ride (no ghostride) drove over the gravel and parking stump in front of my building and smashed the car into another buildings steel gate.

end result 3 young adults charged with gta, joyriding, and a few felonious maximuses. the driver got carried away in a trstcher he got messed up real bad...

so now i sit here wondering.. how the fuck am i going ot get out the garage

:lol: kids... drugs are bad. alcohol is worse and so is trying to be hyphy with your gang homies in the wip.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Florida = Not hyphy.

You dont even know.....nancy boy

Pod....did that happened after you called? Lamo

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Me either....I have noticed the Pod lives in between dimensions, so we cant really fully grasp his reality

God I am starting to hate hoodlums and hoodlumism more and more by the day...

sounds to me like these kids must have been playing sum gta before they went out. i get the same way after playing gta for a few hrs. then when i go out driving im still in run from the cops and blow everything up mode. not good

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yeah, I didn't think they used those anymore.

The beach is medieval like that

that's awesome.

last night i had 8 cop cars on my corner, busting a bunch of kids for who knows what. whole police van full of white tees. lights flashing like a disco.

that's awesome.

last night i had 8 cop cars on my corner, busting a bunch of kids for who knows what. whole police van full of white tees. lights flashing like a disco.

isnt that a jeezy line?

could be.

damn. Florida is pretty hyphy.

i liked florida....well...miami...i didnt really see the rest of florida.....my only gripe with miami though was lots of people looked like this...

Rabbi.jpg

weird..

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i liked florida....well...miami...i didnt really see the rest of florida.....my only gripe with miami though was lots of people looked like this...

Rabbi.jpg

weird..

You must have been on South Beach....cause mostly people in Miami look this

Reggaeton-1.jpg

or like me and Pod Death Metal Nerd hip-hoppers

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now