so last night.

podrido

:lol: these 3 fucking idiots get into my parking garage and decide hey. lets steal this van with neat old nascar tires on it. so while im reading me book trying to get zzz i heard skurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt (sound of screaching tires) crash! the sound of tires spinning out on dirt and then another crash far away. i think oh whatever.... then i hear sires and im like i wonder what happened..... i look out the window to see the van parked down by the river in another buildings driveway. so this is what happened. the kids (around 20 or so) stole the van (a mini) flooed it past a steel gate ( in my building) turned the corner, lost control of the ride (no ghostride) drove over the gravel and parking stump in front of my building and smashed the car into another buildings steel gate.

end result 3 young adults charged with gta, joyriding, and a few felonious maximuses. the driver got carried away in a trstcher he got messed up real bad...

so now i sit here wondering.. how the fuck am i going ot get out the garage

:lol: kids... drugs are bad. alcohol is worse and so is trying to be hyphy with your gang homies in the wip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
i liked florida....well...miami...i didnt really see the rest of florida.....my only gripe with miami though was lots of people looked like this...

Rabbi.jpg

weird..

You must have been on South Beach....cause mostly people in Miami look this

Reggaeton-1.jpg

or like me and Pod Death Metal Nerd hip-hoppers