Amsterdam trains

NEW2FR8s

yo i was just looking at a sento thread and saw a amsterdam train pic, thats dope i didnt know they had there own subway, my boy went up there and never said anything about it. im going up there this comin spring and was just wondering how hard it is to hit those trains, i bet its mad hard, you probaly gotta catch them in the layups or can you get into the yards. i wouldnt mind hitting some of them while im up there. it would be like the clean train movement in ny, acept in amsterdam. hey what about the rapid trains in ohio, those are kinda like subway trains aint they, do they get hit alot, while i was up there i saw some tag on the windows of them done with scribes or etching pencils but i didnt see any bombs on the outside of them, i bet the buff is pretty bad on them. i might go up there here soon. well some info on this would be aprecciated i wouldnt mind hiting a passanger train. but am i getting in over my head? well later. CLUEone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha, seein how i like your sense of humor i wont take that the wrong way and acept that as a hint that, this isnt a question that should be asked on this forum and ill leave that topic alone, but then again whats wrong with the question? and im glad i make you feel smart becuase i think your a dumb ass in some backwords way.

Later CLUEone...

Originally posted by CLUEone

hahaha, seein how i like your sense of humor i wont take that the wrong way and acept that as a hint that, this isnt a question that should be asked on this forum and ill leave that topic alone, but then again whats wrong with the question?

(thump) d'ja hear that? that damned runon sentence just knocked THE LAW clean on his ass... yeash.

on a serious note clue. this isn't the type of info that's 'given out'. it's usually earned thru trial and error on your part. i get the impression you're still new to graff but i wouldn't let that stop me. get out there and do some poking around and see what answers you can stir up.

Im not to new, ive been writing for about a year now, or like 6 mounths in florida and then like 3 mounths up here, so not even a year yet. but ive gotten skills over that short time, i fell that i can earn my fame around here, itll take some time seein how theres some good writers here, but i know my styles just as good, and here soon ill post some flicks up in the bench section to show you people that im not just some wack writer. i do need to get up more and learn more in the field instead of trying to sponge off the people on the internet. i know what you all are saying, but im totaly new to trains ive painted about 7 fr8s and no passenger trains and i was just currious. but i see now that it was a stupid question becuase if i had the info i wouldnt let it out over the internet for everyone to see. well im out, thanks for the help later CLUEone...

Guest imported_Europe

About the Amsterdam subway. In the early 90's it was the hotspot in Europe for trainwriting. The whole system was bombed and not cleaned reguraly, like NYC back in the days. Many visitors came by a dropped a piece. Then they cleaned the whole system after a couple of years and now it stays clean and its one of the tough systems to hit in 2001.

But Amsterdam is still cool for graffiti, theres tons of streetbombing, you'll see tags from americans on every house...

Archived