Sleep A.I.D.S.

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try not drinking coffee, say, after 1pm. 3pm for me is the final hour, after that I can expect some serious difficulties getting sleep at night. otherwise it's not a problem.

I'm a skinny kid and I eat when I feel like and only if I'm hungry...so caffeine has huge effects on me. I drink coffee 3 cups a day MAX. more than that I start shaking and babbling.

My mom drinks alot more than me, but not after like 3pm or she gets truly horrible fucking nightmares. I've also noticed that even if I can sleep, it's different sleep than without the coffee 10 hours earlier

If you can't sleep and you drink coffee AT ALL, that's the first thing you change, naamsayin if you really want it to change. Hate to sound like an ass. Coffee rules I know

dark roasted is the bestest

of all the times ive taken xanax by itself in huge doses or xanax with alcohol, ive never puked.

its a legal precaution because most likely when it was tested someone either puked or said they felt like they were going to, so they had to cover that base.

I am pretty excellent at sleeping.

There was a time in my life where I had to take strong perscription sleeping pills.

During that time I would have horrific nightmares.

I would thrash about and cry.

My ex always wanted to film it.

He claimed that once I was awake and talking as if I was a Columbian drug lord.

Talking about killing people and whatnot.

I don't dream like that anymore.

Thankfully.

I am a huge fan of naps.

I pity anyone who can't enjoy a nice afternoon nap.

The more I think about it, the more I am feeling as if it is what I should be doing right this minute.

I don't have any advice for you Catface.

Sorry.

I am just pointing out that I love to sleep.

• 3 months later...

I didn't really read through the whole thread other than Gilko and Bloodfart...

One of the most important things is to have a routine.. Same thing every time just before you go to sleep.. To let your body know it's done.. A ritual if you will.. The natural herbs tended to give me some wicked ass dreams.. Narcotics are cool, but if you don't sleep them off.. You're fucked for a few hours after waking.. Once your tolerance builds to those.. You tend to sleep less and sometimes will stay awake being anxious.. Run yourself nonstop.. That helps some.. Exercise.. Just keep trying til you find something that works for you..

Signed,

An almost former insomniac..