papa john's appreciation thread

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss out on all this shit. they dont have papa johns by me, i have never had diary queen or sonics aend i just had my first little cesars pizza. $5, large pizza, just sitting there ready to go home with you.

un fuckin believable

mm i love sonic. cherry limeaides. that blue slushy stuff (hurricane?) with vanilla icecream. mmm. i miss that shit.

popeyes is the shit too

Guest R@ndomH3ro
everything below the mason dixon line is fucking retard-o land.

actually everything south of Avenue U and west of the west side highway is.

Random math problem

i should note that if i find that my local papa johns is staffed with illegal mexicans, i will not only begin order by phone, but i will also tip double, so hopefully they can send more money home and bring more family members (illegaly) over.

I hope that you are wanting to pay for their way over here so that they can come make your pizza. That's some comedy right there.

the employees at quiznos are dumb as hell. it took me going to several quiznos to come to this conclusion. i tell this mexican dude to put pickles on the sandwich and the dude hits a mental road block like someone gave him a quantum physics equation. he was frozen in confusion and fear. him not knowing english isn't the problem... can't really fault him on that... it's him making the decision of working at the vegetable counter where he KNOWS mostly english speakers are going to tell him which vegetables they want on their sandwich. at least know the name of each vegetable. but it's also the blacks, whites, and asians that work at quiznos that seem to be pulled up from the bowels of the earth. i guess their hiring staff will just take anybody. these indian owners at one quiznos were using their 3rd world tactics of using old stale leftovers days later... and i caught them putting some leftover salad as "lettuce" on my sandwich. i stopped going there.

good sandwiches though.