papa john's appreciation thread

seeking

i currently live in the south.

people from the south are stupid, everyone knows that.

black people from the south are a whole other level of stupid that is incomprehensible to anyone, regardless of color, unless you've actually experience it. they're like overgrown 8 year olds in ridiculous clown suits who can't formulate complete sentences to save their lives. they're frequently unintelligable and so frustrating to deal with, that many normal activities are avoided simply to save yourself the hassle.

obviously papa john is aware of this, because he created the magnificent and magical 'order over the internet' machine, allowing me to completely bypass the need to try and explain my order to some dumb ass 35 year old woman who can't find a job that pays more than $6 an hour, because she can't fucking read, because society is designed to keep a large portion of humanity ignorant. as much as i'd love to help her pull herself up by her bootstraps, all i really have time for right now is a large 'perfect pan' pizza with cheese, and some free breadsticks (as per coupon).

so thank you papa john, for allowing me to order food without having to actually speak to anyone. you're my new favorite person in the world. i love you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know man, but black people in the south are often a completely different breed of human being.

as i was sitting on the porch, waiting for the pizza. 8 cop cars swarmed my corner and arrested several black men in long white tee's, with dreads. not even joking. i dont even know what they did, but it took 13 cops to aprehend them.

well pizza hut is like that too. and a few others.

but, papa john sucks. everytime i get a pizza the dough is half raw.

but yes i love ordering, and not having to deal with the people making/ordering your food. my orders are always fucked up when i order at mcdonalds, especially through the drive through. the best place is the gas station called Wawa's. They have a deli and you can order your sandwiches through a computer and not have to talk to anybody and watch them make it. woohoo.

I'm from the South.

seeking thinks people from the south are stupid.

He calls me out in a round-about way.

We ordered Papa John's this week.

They screwed up our order.

And gave us things we weren't so sure we wanted.

Since we be shitting in high cotton, we decided to go ahead and pay for what we did not order.

And still gave dude a hefty tip.

We were thankful for the extra foods, after we hit the sauce.

Sparks.

Green Tilt.

Cheese Sticks.

Garlic Butter.

Heaven.