Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyHarHar

Shower Curtains

Are there any good shower curtains out there besides World Map? I found a periodic table curtain, but it was $30, and not that great. Anyone know of a human anatomy shower curtain?

or you can let this one trick pony dominate your ivory castle....

BlueCurtain1lg.jpg

p.s. I think that girl modeling in back of the curtain looks like a pig

^^^

me too....i love 2 inches of water on the bathroom floor when I finish my shower

i live in an old building with one of thoose free standing, deep bathtubs. consequently i had to buy an extra shower curtain when i moved in. i was not stoked.

and you know how sometimes when the hot water makes a convection current with the air and the shower curtain attacks you? its twice as bad now.

^^^you have to get the tub wet and make the curtain stick to the tub..leave just enough of a gap where the air can still get in

shower curtains keep water off the floor, everyone usually locks and curtains. they're pretty unrelated.

anyone getting water on the floor after the shower needs to put the curtain on the inside of the tub, not the outside. i didn't think a sheet of plastic was that hard to operate

duh. the curtain goes on the inside when the shower is in use, on the outside when its not.

you dont have to be martha stweart to know that

yea but buying two is twice as much money. a cutrain can be used for both while still being decorative

unless you get them in a bundle but thats still more then just buying a cool looking curtain

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now