So I jumped out of a moving taxi in portugal.

chorus

Diligently jammed door, some crazy belgium girl I was out with starts having some crazy arugment with the dude in portugese. She gets out her side and this crazy fucker tries to speed off with me still in the car. So I toss my shit and bail. End result? Pulled thigh muscle and a little graze on my elbow. Rock on Lisboa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah jackson Ive hit up ample chicken. its good shit.

I think it started over money. then dude didnt know where our hostel was. I kept telling her to translate but she was getting weird about it and kept arguing. when I started getting angry with her and she started explaining the taxi driver flipped because she was speaking english. I had to tuck my leg in mid air to keep it away from the rear wheel. good to know I still have some ninja skills and luck. haha

have fun in euroland.

"find" yourself.

and return home with exactly the same views you had before, but with the knowledge that the opinions you hold are correct becuase you spent a few months backpacking, looking at people eat bizzare ethnic food like paella. like ftw dude.

it's like, totally mad, even though, like, it's not?

then you had bad paella. its veggies, rice, spices, salt, and meat. beautiful.

mine had veggies rice spices salt and seafood....like i remember picking out the muscles from my paella cause they were way too chewy....i heard sometimes spaniards put rabbit (conejo) in their paella.

Some dont act like you dont know the answer. haha. she looked quite impressed by my stunt man routine, but i was kind of annoyed and bounced on her. Shes actually been sending me text messages since which i havnt yet answered. I have been laid in portugal. so theres no need to worry yourself ;)

meat eater you are right. portugese women are hot. though more reserved than spanish girls. still, lisboa fills me with lusty thoughts on the regular.

cal in barcelona and the rest of spain Id say, do put rabbit in it. For me atleast, aint no thang. The black squid ink paella is ill.

and

johnny Im actually tossing up where to go next. Al garve could be on the cards. if anyone wants to recommend anything dont be a stranger

thats it for now, if I leap out of any other high speed modes of transport anytime soon Ill be sure to let you all know.

i spent some time in lagos and it was pretty layed back. i'm not sure what al garve's like at this time of year to be honest but if you're driving it's not that long to get down there. it'll run you some dough in tolls, but it'll only take a few hours instead of all day like it used to.