red hot chili peppers

iloveboxcars

I bought that movie for a buck and still didnt think it was worth it.....

That's because you're all "Hip Hop"

I've done the whole grimey ass punk rock thing in years past and thus can completely relate to all the shit they deal with in the movie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow. Thats crazy. Where Im from most people I know like RHCP. Well nobody likes the shit they've put out for the past 10 years but in the early 90's I thought they were alright.

I thought most people did.

And Flea is amazing on the bass.

i like them. The ultimate worst album has got to be stadium arcadium. And has anyone noticed how influenced they are by suicidal? i mean with all the funky riffic ass basslines and what not.

Also. i like Apache Rose Peacock.

"sittin on a sack of beans...."

i have listend them for yrs some stuff good and some stuff bad. like any music act. but i have to disagree on the suicdal influnce. both bands have been around since 82 or 83, both from la. rhcp in concert was good suicdal sucked ass live. infectous groves ring a bell.

i have listend them for yrs some stuff good and some stuff bad. like any music act. but i have to disagree on the suicdal influnce. both bands have been around since 82 or 83, both from la. rhcp in concert was good suicdal sucked ass live. infectous groves ring a bell.

welll, if not influenced by suicidal, then they were influenced by what was up at that era, because if you listen to.... lets say, Posessed to Skate by S.T., then listen to Funky Monks by RHCP, they both have that quickness.... i think... well, thats not the best example, but you get my drift.

plus suicidal was just skate punk, ive seen videos of shows, fuckin nutz.

early 80s skate punk is what they both were(both have changed thru yrs) ie thrashin has a rchp cameo. chesse movie but gotta love the 80s. s.t. fell off hard. infectious grooves ring a bell same band diffrent name. shity shity shity. the only s.t. member still rockin good is robert trujhio(sp) who plays for metallica now. they both wer influnced by that dirty early 80s la scene

early 80s skate punk is what they both were(both have changed thru yrs) ie thrashin has a rchp cameo. chesse movie but gotta love the 80s. s.t. fell off hard. infectious grooves ring a bell same band diffrent name. shity shity shity. the only s.t. member still rockin good is robert trujhio(sp) who plays for metallica now. they both wer influnced by that dirty early 80s la scene

You lost my vote when you claim that Robert Trujillo is "still rocking good" with Metallica.

Metallica are a bunch of washed-up has beens who need to stop writing songs.

Truth be told, I haven't listened to any full albums after the black album.

But it is because I didn't need to waste my time.

I knew it would be horrible.

hell yeah. how i will laugh tommorow was their last good album. Suicyco mania was my favorite off that album.

You lost my vote when you claim that Robert Trujillo is "still rocking good" with Metallica.

true. i dont even think the black album was that good. the one before it.....And justice for All? yeah i think thats it. that was their last good c.d.

i am and have been a metallica fans since 85. yeah the droped of alot but they have some good soild music. Look at the rolling stones they haveny had any good songs in like 50 yrs but there still rocking.