Wait a tic....didn't I park my car here? Fucking Seattle!

Kovet

Yeah, so. My car was stolen today. During daylight in a busy mall parking lot in front of a fucking Toys R Us of all places. Sweet irony.. I guess that's what I get for driving a honda..and writing a word like Covet. Fucking Seattle! At least the Hawks won the game tonight, aw who am I kidding, I don't give two shits about football. Well I just wanted to bitch, I'm sure plenty of you have had a car stolen and are wishing I would just get over it. Trust me so do I.

SNM crew and all that bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was driving a 94 accord for awhile. i stopped replacing the center console/plastic part over the ignition (why cant i think of the proper name for that right now?) and just left the doors open. these cats got caught every fucking time they stole my car. one time i picked up my car half way on a curb. the cops called me at 4am to come pick it up. the dude that took my shit actually drove downtown acouple hours after stealing it. BRILLIANT.

Guest spectr

shit sucks... I was driving around in this amigo with a soft top... oh and a broken clutch... we would just leave the keys in the glove box... people would come try to steal it... realize that they couldn't figure out how to drive it with no clutch and just give up... so my advice is to just own such a ghetto car that no one but you can figure out how to drive it...

Spectr's advice is on the money.

I haev a reasonable car, but damn, I really wish I just had a bucket.

In the 5 years I have had it it has been broken into twice (cost about $500 each time for the glass and stuff taken from inside my car), had my rims stolen ($2000), had a few trolleys rammed into it, had all my badges stolen ($150 worth), and ended up with a key mark on my boot from when I was at a party.

I really should just get a bucket.

shit sucks... I was driving around in this amigo with a soft top... oh and a broken clutch... we would just leave the keys in the glove box... people would come try to steal it... realize that they couldn't figure out how to drive it with no clutch and just give up... so my advice is to just own such a ghetto car that no one but you can figure out how to drive it...

Hah word up.My first whip was this beat up oldsmobile cuttlass supreme.And the shift would not come out of park, unless you popped open the center column and pushed the little lever down, unlocking the shift manually.So unless you were realy nifty with cars,there was no way of figuring it out you'd just sit there like a idiot trying to get it out of park

Spectr's advice is on the money.

I haev a reasonable car, but damn, I really wish I just had a bucket.

In the 5 years I have had it it has been broken into twice (cost about $500 each time for the glass and stuff taken from inside my car), had my rims stolen ($2000), had a few trolleys rammed into it, had all my badges stolen ($150 worth), and ended up with a key mark on my boot from when I was at a party.

I really should just get a bucket.

sounds like it's heading towards bucket status - just gotta be patient.

yea i used to have an 87 golf, that shit got broken into a number of times and i caught people in the act just as many times too.

For real a few months back I caught 3 guys in one of my cars , had the hood popped an all.. If you could see this thing I dont know why you would bother. I was about to go out drinking and instead I chased them around the neighbourhood for an hour an a half (approx) with an assortment of wepons.

i've had countless stereos stolen out of my truck. so i just put the stocke one back in and since then i've had no problems. i've never had any of my cars stolen but for a safty measure i always put in a switch to cut power from the fuel pump, so if my ride does get jacked they wont get the peice out of my driveway. just a little insurance. i used to have a car alarm but everytime a fr8 train passed my house it would go off.