Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pacman

Jimi Hendrix...

"I'm the one who's gotta die when I gotta die, so let me live my life the way I want to." - Jimi Hendrix

i can see how drugs could shorten ones life, afterall, i feel alot older than 20, and i have to say iv done more than my share of research and experimenting.

Originally posted by pacman

same here...moderation is key

gifts shouldn't be taken away

yea, im my younger years, i didnt pay much attention to the whole moderation thing, but iv learned alot and i take it pretty slow these days. im into wierd stuff that isnt always easy to come by anyways, so i dont have all that much control over having to wait 6 months till the next time......

dmt

NAME : N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

CHEMICAL NAME : N,N-Dimethyl-1H-indole-3-ethanamine

ALTERNATE CHEMICAL NAMES : 3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]indole, DMT

CHEMICAL FORMULA C12H16N2

MOLECULAR WEIGHT 188.27

MELTING POINT 44.6-46.8° (crystals) see below

BOILING POINT 60-80° (crystals) see below

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/images/archive/dmt_3d_mid.jpg'>

jimi hendrix was the best guitar player ever. the guitar was a pure extension of him--anything he felt just poured out. plus he had such an imagination-you don't expect him to go where he goes. no other so called "guitar hero" achieved that. he died young, but he reached a goal that most human beings won't reach even if they live 110 years.

What if 6 was 9? What if all the hippies cut off all their hair? I would not care. What if the mountains fell into the sea? I would not care.

Jimi Rules. The Jimi Hendrix Blues compilation is one of my favorites ones. A different sound coming from Jimi than what most are familiar with.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this