Neo-CONNED- the new republic?

lord_casek

thought i'd go ahead and start this thread since we really do need to talk about this.

the communist ties between the new republicans is something that bugs me too much.

so, let's start it off with an 11 part speech by Ron Paul (from which this thread is named)

Neo-CONNED

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymh1iZaGkyM

text of the speech by congressman paul

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2003/cr071003.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and ironically is running as a republican in 08 if he can get enough support going right now.

it will be awesome. if ron paul gets the nomination, he will be in a debate against hillary most likely. can you imagine a republican being more anti war than a democrat? this could just be one of histories great moments.

and ironically is running as a republican in 08 if he can get enough support going right now.

it will be awesome. if ron paul gets the nomination, he will be in a debate against hillary most likely. can you imagine a republican being more anti war than a democrat? this could just be one of histories great moments.

i think you're right about that. he might even get some much deserved aitime on faux news, msnbc, etc.

btw: i should clarify what i said about ron paul being a republican. he is a constitutionalist republican. some would use the term "paleo-conservative".

i think you'll have more effect on society with a 24 hour blessing and meditation rather than a 100,000 votes of whoever.all of these people are crooked,,,,this ron paul is tellin u what u want to hear,,,,,have any of u ever met a politician and talked with him for longer than 5 minutes,i mean eye 2 eye. u can tell behind that skin ,,,is a lizard.they are fooling u,,,all of u!!!!!oh god,,,,they're onto me!!!!!,,,

once they get in office they do whatever keeps thier friends rich,,.and that goes for all politicans.the people highest up got the lowest self esteem.

politicians dont get into politics cause they want to help people.but for real,,,they are lizards,,,and the grey aliens control them all!!!! rivers---out!!!

definately. he is the real deal. no doubt. why else would the guy go through constant redicule for advocating abolition of the federal reserve and a return to a gold standard, give speeches about the virtues of a free economy, and be the lone 'no' vote more times than you can possibly count? hes the only guy who voted against medals for rosa parks and mother theresa. but offered to pay for them with his own money.

• 2 months later...