CORPORATE AMERICA = HOT FUCKING OLDER WOMEN

THANKYOU

hell yea.... i love older freaky ass woman... business suited up... looking all proper as hell, yet slutty as the rest of them....

so far ive fucked this one hot ass red head on the third floor above me... she was 35...

and today this hot latina 40 yr old, was talking to my manager (another female) and some of our other team mates were around as well, and she mentioned this hot date she was going on with some 28 yr old, soon as i heard that i knew ole girl was a freak, so i went back to my desk and hit her up on the aim tip, talkin about i knew she was a freak bla bla bla...

we talked for a bit, and i made sure she was cool with me talkin to her sorta crazy (ie sexual shit) before i got to x-rated at work and what have you, got her number and called it a day...

ole girl talking about all kindsa freaky shit, how she likes sucking dick, and how she likes young white guys (meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) and how she could show me all kindsa shit...

ahhahahaha!

BRING IT ON WOMAN!

anyone else enjoying the freaky older woman on the job besides me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Also, don't fuck where you work. That's nearly as bad.

yep, that too.

i've seen this shit go wrong so many times i wouldn't even know where to begin. keep your work and private life seperate. don't even make friends with anyone you work with. not worth the hassle and bullshit that goes along with it

i think it depends on the girl, im a pretty good judge on character, and like i said, i dont act on stuff unless i know 100% she's a down ass girl...

just gotta be easy on the emails / aim's at work, if you fuck outside of work they cant say shit...

plus older women are down.... haha.

either that or dont want anyone knowing some punk ass kid smashed them, either way, i dont think its going to be a prob

fuck it.

she is the older responsible one, you got taken advantage of.

post pics.

haha, dude, age has nothing to do with it. there are plenty of 40 year old broads with the brain of an 18 year old whore. just because she's older doesn't mean shit. if you're the man, all the blame for anything that goes awry rests squarley on your shoulders. buhleeeeeeee dat

All the people here telling him not to have probably not been with an older woman, that could be a good or bad thing mind you. But what you are fnot realizing is that older women are much more easy going when it comes to things, especailly younger men. They wouldn't take Tease serious enough to blow up his spot, nor would they want to blow up their own well established career. Go for it, just be careful with your rep in the office by keeping it out of the spotlight...

dude, don't shit where you eat. you're just asking for trouble

not to mention, if HR ever caught wind of one of your x-rated AIM conversations your ass would be canned in a heartbeat.

and for somebody in as much debt as you are, I'd be pretty concerned with being gainfully employed.

All the people here telling him not to have probably not been with an older woman, that could be a good or bad thing mind you. But what you are fnot realizing is that older women are much more easy going when it comes to things, especailly younger men. They wouldn't take Tease serious enough to blow up his spot, nor would they want to blow up their own well established career.

it's not necessarily the person you're fucking you've got to worry about. other people's gossip can be your undoing. if you fuck someone higher than you, and you take even one step in your career, all it can take is for one jealous/disgruntled/childish/pissy person in a position of power over you to make your life miserable.

there are so many things that can go wrong that it's not even worth the risk. there are plenty of older women in bars looking to fuck younger dudes. go fishing there, not in the work pool

not to mention, if HR ever caught wind of one of your x-rated AIM conversations your ass would be canned in a heartbeat.

and for somebody in as much debt as you are, I'd be pretty concerned with being gainfully employed.

i gotta be good at what i do, cuz i know they shoulda fired me by now...

they got more evidence on a nigga than oj...

yoamingola

yeah...true be careful with that sexual harrassment shit...some "co-workers" of mine told me how much shit i could get in if i get caught up with this....sucks cause this older lady was flirting with me at work...saying some sexual shit...and i was too scared to make any comments back to her.

id pretty much kill a bitch for getting me fired right now.... couldnt take that shit.

plus fucking with someone sexually vs fucking with someones lively hood are two different things... and i dont get down like that...

you wanna fuck up my life and get me fired? whaaaaaaat? you got me fucked up...

so yea, gotta be real careful who you choose to mess with / talk crazy to...

the 40 year old came through on the late night tip tonight, she was pretty nervous, just doesnt want some shit getting around the building about us, she's on my team... i was like shit keeping shit on the low is cool with me...

we just made out, felt her up, and i whipped my cock out and let her play with it with her hand a bit, and then she dipped...

should be coming by manana

I just remembered this - there is this 40 year old woman at my work who just got back this week from maternity leave. She had twins with a 27 year old. Shes always worn shirts which her nipples poke through (though I think she wears bras with padding now because of breast feeding). She has a southern accent. She also has a kid who is in junior high school. She wears a size 2 which she told me because she asked me how she looked and proceeded to tell me all about it. Point being she has the nicest ass I've ever seen on a person 30+, ever. Did I mention she has an accent?