Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trekkk

graff shop in florida

can someone please give me an adress for a graff shop , or even a shop that sells paint in florida. my mate is over visiting family in florida in an area called bradenton a few shops if possible, near by ones would also be preffered :)

graff shops aren't everywhere mate..

and the need for one in order to burn is not necessary..

if you want paint, then go to wherever they would sell some...

it doesn't have to be hip hop...

or even related to graff..

tell him to buy mad RUSTO FATS before he leaves, and bring them

then go to the nearest home depot, and cop every dope color of rustoleum, american accents, and painters touch that he can.

every color covers except for a few like claret wine and midnight blue, and even those cover better than most paint

Im from hawaii but i can tell you this. Unless you personally know a writer he probably won't tell you where his local "graff shop" is. Because paint,caps,markers,etc.,etc. don't magicly appear on the racks when u go there. The best colors are usually gone within a few days on an order arrving with many of those cans on hold from pre orders. So dont bet on having such information handed to u on a platter. I was just at our shop on Oahu and was there as the new hardcore/alien inventory was being opened and between the 5 of us 57 cans were whipped of the racks in 10 minutes. Your friends best bet is to meet local writers and see if they can get him down to a shop.

thanks guys. but its florida , a main place in america it should have a graff shop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa yeah right. i live here, near bradenton. haha not happinen

you are the stupidist person ive ever enountered in my life. i think i hate you

lol...but aye trekk tell your homie(most likely you) that he should have packed some cans,tips,inks,markers,streaks,a couple of scribes,arrowheads,and some underwear before he left...

*edit*wusup with the three k's in your name...are you a racist?