graff shop in florida

trekkk

can someone please give me an adress for a graff shop , or even a shop that sells paint in florida. my mate is over visiting family in florida in an area called bradenton a few shops if possible, near by ones would also be preffered :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im from hawaii but i can tell you this. Unless you personally know a writer he probably won't tell you where his local "graff shop" is. Because paint,caps,markers,etc.,etc. don't magicly appear on the racks when u go there. The best colors are usually gone within a few days on an order arrving with many of those cans on hold from pre orders. So dont bet on having such information handed to u on a platter. I was just at our shop on Oahu and was there as the new hardcore/alien inventory was being opened and between the 5 of us 57 cans were whipped of the racks in 10 minutes. Your friends best bet is to meet local writers and see if they can get him down to a shop.

• 5 months later...
you are the stupidist person ive ever enountered in my life. i think i hate you

lol...but aye trekk tell your homie(most likely you) that he should have packed some cans,tips,inks,markers,streaks,a couple of scribes,arrowheads,and some underwear before he left...

*edit*wusup with the three k's in your name...are you a racist?