National Guard Attacked Near Mexico Border

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, there have been dozens if not hundreds of raids from mexican nationals into the US. i dont think you are conspiracy nut in the least when talking about this stuff. there is nothing to deny or warp about it.

i got a letter from ron pauls action committee last year about how DC was trying to actually build a social security building in mexico. DC wont be happy until illegal immigrants have more rights than american citizens.

since you referred to white americans as gringo's... im sure you will have no objections if people call mexicans 'wetbacks,' eh? or is it justified to use racial slurs if you are a mexican, because illegal immigrants are somehow 'oppressed' or 'enslaved' in the rat race that is capitalism in america, that is profiteered off of stolen land?

woops, guess i need to get schooled.

Dog, if you really want to get down to it, there is no way that you or any european descendant can call me or any of my people a wet back, my ancestors werent the ones who crossed an entire ocean and illegally landed, stole, and murdered. If anyone is an "illegal" or a "wetback" is you. Second of all, "gringo" is not a racial slur, for your information is broken into two words "Green" and"Go". Its a word that came about during the U.S. invasion of Mexico. But i'll let you look that up.

Etymology

The Spanish etymologist Joan Corominas states that gringo is derived from griego[1] (Spanish for "Greek"), the proverbial name for an unintelligible language (a usage found also in the Shakespearean "it was Greek to me" and its derivative "It's all Greek to me"). From referring simply to language, it was extended to people speaking foreign tongues and to their physical features - similar to the development of the ancient Greek word βάρβαρος (bárbaros) - "Barbarian".

[edit] False etymologies

A recurring false etymology for the derivation of gringo states that it originated during the Mexican-American War of 1846-48. It has been claimed that Gringo comes from "green coat" and was used in reference to the American soldiers and the green color of their uniforms. Yet another story, from Mexico, holds that Mexicans with knowledge of the English language used to write "greens go home" on street walls referring to the color of the uniforms of the invading army; subsequently, it became a common habitual action for the rest of the population to yell "green go" whenever U.S. soldiers passed by. This is an example of an invented explanation, because gringo was used in Spanish long before the war and during the Mexican-American War. Additionally, the U.S. Army did not use green uniforms at the time, but blue ones. [2]

Another legend maintains that one of two songs – either "Green Grow the Lilacs" or "Green Grow the Rushes, O" – was popular at the time and that Mexicans heard the invading U.S. troops singing "Green grow..." and contracted this into gringo.

Another version, heard in Brazil, refers to the United States Army base near Natal, Brazil during World War II. The American soldiers, wearing green uniforms, would be commanded "green, go!" by their sergeants during training.

The story of "Green Coat" can also be heard in most other Latin American countries, with numerous variations. Some stories have the term originating as recently as the Vietnam war. Other stories attribute the term to other conflicts, all of which occurred too late in history to account for the earliest usages of the word.

Yet another version, also heard in Brazil, claims that when the British were building the railroads in Brazil in the beginning of the century, they would instruct the locals on how traffic lights worked: Red, Stop. Green, Go. The British were thereafter known as "gringo".

In the Dominican Republic it is said that the term was a mispronunciation of the words green gold, referring to the green color of USA currency, as well as the corruption of the exclamation: "green go!", said to have voiced local opposition within the volatile context of both U.S. military interventions to the Island.

" Second of all, "gringo" is not a racial slur"

ahhh. then wetback isnt a racial slur, because it just came about because of the people crossing into texas and they were 'wet' from swimming the rio grande.

but whatever. i'd argue its more of how you use a word. for instance, its cool for black folk to say 'nigga' and its not a racial slur. if a white dude says it, he might get beat down. a white guy might call another white dude a 'honkey' but if a black dude calls a white guy a honkey, he might get beat down. etc.

all of history is full of 'conquests' of different lands. indians were fighting other tribes, enslaving them, and 'taking thier lands' long before any white dude came to america. you are trying to act as if they were angels.

ahhh. then wetback isnt a racial slur, because it just came about because of the people crossing into texas and they were 'wet' from swimming the rio grande.

but whatever. i'd argue its more of how you use a word. for instance, its cool for black folk to say 'nigga' and its not a racial slur. if a white dude says it, he might get beat down. a white guy might call another white dude a 'honkey' but if a black dude calls a white guy a honkey, he might get beat down. etc.

all of history is full of 'conquests' of different lands. indians were fighting other tribes, enslaving them, and 'taking thier lands' long before any white dude came to america. you are trying to act as if they were angels.

Don't forget most Mexicans aren't even pure indigenous. Many have a great deal of European/Spanish blood. So it's funny when some light-skinned, Latin-looking Mexican talks about his land being stolen when he's like 75% Spaniard. Many have very little Aztec blood in them. In Mexico the racial hatred is far more evident and pronounced than in the US. In Mexico, if you are darker, generally you are poorer. Most of the politicians, scholars, corporate bigshots, high-ranking military chiefs, and the rich are of mostly Spanish blood. Darker Mexicans with a high amount of indigenous blood generally live below the poverty line. Black Mexicans in southern Mexico are oppressed even more. So I laugh when a Mexican comes to America and cries racism, when he/she is being treated better here than they would over there.

who the hell told you is "cool" for black folks to call each other "niggga"???, those that do call each other "nigga" do it out of ignorance of the origins of this word during slavery. Dont be mislead of what u hear and see on yo TV set. Many of my afrikahno brothas are way passed that, recognizing that calling each other this means the same as "nigger", and a "nigger" was not even human, only 3/4 of a man as the slavemaster believed. And yes it is a racial slur dont matter who is using the word.

That last paragraph reflects exactly how much you know about Indigenous people in general. My ancestors have always recognized that humans and all living things belong to the earth, the earth does not belong to us. It is our Mother. Therefore "conquering" other indigenous nations for land and power would not be a common practice, dont confuse the savage practices of your ancestors such as imperialism, conquest and greed.

Dont try to come at me with the same story about the "Aztecs", Maya or Inca being an "empire" and " conquerors" cuase thats bullshit. Some of you cant accept that great civilizations were already built thousands of years before any major "civilized" city in Europe, living in BALANCE with each other, the earth and the universe.

Um, Theo is really the one making sense in this twist. Mexicans can't claim the rights to the US because they are not from the U.S., they are from Spain. Most of the native tribes in South America were wiped out just like the Native Americans were wiped out. The Mexican-American war was basically just a modernized England-Spain war.

Um, Theo is really the one making sense in this twist. Mexicans can't claim the rights to the US because they are not from the U.S., they are from Spain. Most of the native tribes in South America were wiped out just like the Native Americans were wiped out. The Mexican-American war was basically just a modernized England-Spain war.

Well, in Mexico most Mexicans are mestizo -- mixed with both Aztec/Spanish blood. So I can't say they were wiped out in the same fashion they were in the U.S. and Canada. All I'm saying is that they're trying to use that "this was our land" argument when they're not even pure indiginous -- while ignoring the blood of their Spanish conquerors. Especially since the Aztec Empire was never in the U.S. -- however many Mexicans override this with their "the Americas is one continent" as if the Aztec and Navajo and Apache and Cherokee were all living together harmoniously. Or they'll use the "Aztlan" argument, which was the mythological land where the Aztecs supposedly originated -- which is thought to be located in the southwestern US. A weak argument if you ask me. Unlike the U.S. and Canada, Central and South America still have large indiginous populations, mostly mixed with Spanish and/orr African blood.

ok, theres alot of reading in here some of which i skipped over... i dont know how many of you live in areas where illegals are really a problem but im in texas , just a few hundred from the border, ive been through all the southern border states and let me tell you, if you buy into this they come here to work bullshit youre fucking ignorant, they dont come here to work, they come here to get a free fucking ride, construction? who the fuck do you think did that shit before they started coming over here getting free fuckin medical because we have no way to charge them, how the fuck do we give them money to illegally come into our country?? do you know how many other fucking races come to america and the majority of them do it legally but the majority of mexicans i know are second generation illegals! its not about denying people from other countries its about making sure the fuckin people were letting in arent some drug smuggling mobster assholes... this is a serious fuckin problem and im fuckin tired of it... if you want to see illegals who come here to work (who still shouldnt fuckin be here) go to florida and look at the illegals there, the hatians work their asses off 100000% times more than some big red guzzling construction worker. SICK AND FUCKIN TIRED AAAAARGH!

Well, in Mexico most Mexicans are mestizo -- mixed with both Aztec/Spanish blood. So I can't say they were wiped out in the same fashion they were in the U.S. and Canada. All I'm saying is that they're trying to use that "this was our land" argument when they're not even pure indiginous -- while ignoring the blood of their Spanish conquerors. Especially since the Aztec Empire was never in the U.S. -- however many Mexicans override this with their "the Americas is one continent" as if the Aztec and Navajo and Apache and Cherokee were all living together harmoniously. Or they'll use the "Aztlan" argument, which was the mythological land where the Aztecs supposedly originated -- which is thought to be located in the southwestern US. A weak argument if you ask me. Unlike the U.S. and Canada, Central and South America still have large indiginous populations, mostly mixed with Spanish and/orr African blood.

No one is trying to "claim" any rights from the U.S., fuck you, the U.S. and the Mexican government.

That whole meztizo blood argument is false, there is no way that countries like Mexico are half spanish half indigenous. Lets look at the facts:

• 1517 500 Spaniards invade coast of Anahuac, now known as Mexico, in this point of time there are more than 100 million indigenous people, ONLY in what is now Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, el Salvador and half of what is now the U.S.
  • By the 16th century on 200,000 spaniards had illegally immigrated to Anahuac, not even a quarter of the entire population.
  • by 1605 25 million indigenous people were murdered in a genocidal war, of biological warfare, massacre and enslavement. only about a quarter of the population.
  • During the next decade, the illegal immigration of Europeans began to drop, due to warfare and insecurity.
  • The indigenous population was never wiped out, due to European military and political dominance, indigenous people were forced to assimilate into the New religion and language, although not entirely. There were many who resisted and refused to accept these new conditions by the oppressor. Although concequences included, mutilation and being burned alive.

The Mestizo Political Strategy

• In the early part of the 20th century, Mexico's most prominent archaeologist, sociologist & advisor to presidents, Manuel Gamio, put forth his doctrine of the mestizaje as a way to unite the country & create a population that was inclusive following the Revolución.
  • It was a carefully constructed world view that had been on the periphery of Mexican consciousness for centuries, i.e., White Spanish males and brown Indian females producing a mixed race. Gamio oversaw that this world view was institutionalized through the mass education (however insubstantial) & definition of national character of the Mexico.
    His game plan was to see that Spanish language & culture & religion & governmental nuance (as filtered through Mexico) would unite the country &, therefore, dissipate the power of the indigenous people who, in sheer numbers, vastly out numbered the white population of the country. The reward for the Indians was that they could now be White Europeans or at least part White Europeans. In Mexico, everyone knows who the least powerful are no matter how the Aztecs are glorified in the popular culture. Gamio's plan was a way of institutionalizing the Revolución without actual handing over power to the vast majority of the people.

• What is really interesting is the genetic studies that have been done on populations in Mexico with the result that, overall, at a conservative guess, 80% or more of the population is Indigenous. When these studies are done in the American Southwest, Texas & California (albeit smaller samples), the gene pool is, again conservatively, still in the range of 65 - 75% Indigenous gene pool. Given these numbers, it is obvious that Gamio's political concept of the mestizaje was immensely successful.

holla at me white boy, i'll personally show you evidence that "native tribes" werent "wiped out", but then again you might think it was a ghost who just beat the shit out of you. Read above, maybe you ignorant mind will learn something.

No one is trying to "claim" any rights from the U.S., fuck you, the U.S. and the Mexican government.

That whole meztizo blood argument is false, there is no way that countries like Mexico are half spanish half indigenous. Lets look at the facts:

Find where I once said that Mexico was "half Spanish." I said most Mexicans are mixed with Spanish blood. Over 60% of Mexico are mestizo.

My wife is Mexican. Latinas rock, 'nuff said. All you all should get yourself one and stop bitching.

nothing wrong with mexicans. personally, i hold no racial hatred towards them.

it's just so confounding that illegals are ass-raping our country.

show us nude pics of your wife. now.

That explains my fat gut...

yeah but those things are fattening as hell. isn't that stuff on the outside of the meat pure animal lard?

nothing wrong with mexicans. personally, i hold no racial hatred towards them.

it's just so confounding that illegals are ass-raping our country.

show us nude pics of your wife. now.

Tamales are actually made of corn dough not animal lard, dumbshit.

But is disgusting to know that even tho you thought it was pure animal lard you went ahead and ate it anyways.

casek, you justify your hatred for "mexicans" or "illegals" as you called them, even tho you claim it isnt racial, by stating that somehow they are cheating their way through the system by not paying taxes and still be able to enjoy all of the so-called great things that your system has to offer, such as medical care, education and employment.

Actually, "illegal" immigrants pay over 50 billion dollars a year in taxes, about 3/4 of the "non legals" pay taxes. generating over 6 billion to 7 billion dollars for social security and 1.5 billion in medicare. If anything they are benefiting the system and the economy.

I have personally worked for the VITA program (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), and helped prepare taxes for thousands of people with out SS cards. The IRS provides a # called the ITIN bumber (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) which alouds them to file their taxes just as everone else. Contributing billions of dollars just as any average butt-hurt amerikkkan does.

You also need to stop lying to yourself and everyone by saying the "illegals" convert to crime and gangbangin, thats just absurd. If they were all criminals and gangsters then why the fuck would raids be made in hundreds of companies around the country by the federal government. Shouldnt they be lookin for them in the street corners of the barrios then?

These are not assumptions, I live and breath in the hood where everyday I work and live amongst my people who are considered "illegals" , everyday of my life im experiencing what you can only imagine. I have seen the blood, sweat and tears that through many years of struggle my people have shattered just to get a piece of bread and then send most of it back to their families. Ofcourse there are a few rotten apples, but the way that you generalize an entire race and population just because of their current "legality" in the U.S. is entirely wrong. Your facts are wrong. They are fuled by hatred and fear of what you see coming for this country as we are now the majority...

Lastly, in able to understand the roots of this immigration "problem" as you call it, read about NAFTA and CAFTA, how your government the IMF, WORLD BANK is the cause if the economic drought and corruption of third world countries such as Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua etc.

o really? so according to your beliefs and miscalculations a construction worker who earns $1,000 a month only spends $250 in the U.S. and sends $750 "back to Mexico"?? Tell me, how is it possible when you have to pay an average of $650 dollars a month for rent, maybe about $30 to $35 a week for food, plus utilities, clothing and other nessecities. With gas prices as they are an average of $85-90 per week to drive from home to work everyday. Can you please tell me how the fuck is a human being suppose to survive by sending 3/4 of their earnings "back to mexico"??? .... Oh wait I Know!! It is possible since they are all hustlers and gangsters, drug dealers bling blingin with gold chains on, 24 inch high Escalades armed with AK-47s right???

Dobbs: Border fence will leave Texas-size hole

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/24/Dobbs.Oct25/index.html

Despite Illegal Status, Buyers Get Home Loans

LA Times | August 9, 2005

By Anna Gorman

Each week, Pedro Morlet knocks on doors in the Bay Area, looking for illegal immigrants.

Morlet isn't an immigration agent. He's a real estate agent, and he's scouting for business.

"Do you want a house, work and pay taxes but don't have a Social Security number?" reads his flier, written in Spanish and tailored to his potential customers. "We can help you LEGALLY!"

Across the country, particularly in Texas and parts of the Midwest, hundreds of illegal immigrants have bought homes using special lending programs that bypass the need for a Social Security number. Now, with backing from some of the country's largest financial institutions, this newest effort to tap customers for the real estate market is moving to the nation's largest concentration of illegal immigrants — California.

As buyers begin to queue up, real estate is becoming the latest arena to highlight the often-bizarre contradictions of American immigration policy.

Advocates of tighter controls on immigration oppose the idea of illegal residents buying homes here. Lending money to illegal immigrants encourages others to cross the border, they say.

"They have no right to own property in the United States because they have no right to be here in the first place," said Diana Hull, president of Californians for Population Stabilization.

Legally, that's not quite true. Unlike some countries — Mexico, for example — the United States generally does not restrict foreign citizens from buying real estate.

But for years, because qualifying for a mortgage required a Social Security number, the only way for an illegal immigrant to do so was by using a false number. In addition, such immigrants often were rejected or overlooked by legitimate lenders, leaving them vulnerable to fraud.

Lenders have a powerful incentive to find ways to get around those barriers: tens of thousands of potential customers. The National Assn. of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals estimates that more than 216,000 undocumented immigrants, including many who have been in the country for decades, could buy homes if they had better access to the market.

Despite their undocumented status, many prospective buyers earn steady incomes, face little risk of deportation and are desperate to become homeowners. Their purchases would amount to millions of dollars in mortgages.

"You have gainfully employed people who have been stuffing money in the mattress for a long time," said Mary Mancera, spokeswoman for the association. "There are quite a few who have been working and saving money and raising kids and going about their lives and want to achieve that next step, but haven't been able to because of the barriers."

Silvia Avalos, a hairstylist, and her husband, Jose Luis Avalos, a busboy, are among the people Mancera is talking about. They were tired of spending their money on rent each month but didn't want to use fake Social Security numbers to buy a home.

After friends told them they could buy legally, they found a two-bedroom condo northeast of San Francisco for $280,000. They moved in as soon as escrow closed.

"We saw it as an investment," Silvia Avalos said. "While you are here, you have somewhere to live that is yours. And if you return home [to Mexico], you can sell it."

Another prospective buyer, Aaron Sanchez, was pre-approved for a $200,000 loan after taking a class sponsored by ACORN, an advocacy group for the poor, on how to make offers and apply for mortgages. The 32-year-old illegal immigrant from Oaxaca, Mexico, has worked at the same furniture company in the San Gabriel Valley for 14 years. He wants each of his two children to have a room. It is a luxury, he knows, that will be hard to afford.

"I think I can find a house," Sanchez said, "but a small house."

The opportunity to get people like the Avalos and Sanchez families into the market begins with the IRS, which is happy to collect peoples' taxes, regardless of their immigration status.

Nearly a decade ago, the IRS began giving out Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers so people without Social Security numbers could pay taxes. Since then, more than 8 million applicants have received numbers, and about 2 million are used annually on tax returns.

The IRS knows illegal immigrants are using the numbers to get mortgages.

"We don't have control over whatever the taxpayers do with the numbers other than filing a tax return," spokeswoman Irma Treviño said.

In addition to the ID numbers, immigrants must show that they have been in the country, worked and paid taxes for at least two years in order to get mortgages. Because many do not have credit scores, they must prove their good credit through such documents as utility and cellphone bills, rent receipts, bank statements and paychecks. The interest rates and loan costs are in line with those of buyers who have Social Security numbers.

So far, the trend has begun slowly in California: Only about 50 houses and condominiums have closed escrow.

One obstacle is the same as that facing any buyer in the state — high costs.

Many illegal immigrants cannot make the down payments or prove they earn enough to pay a mortgage in the state's pricey markets. Those who have been able to find affordable homes have bought in places such as Bakersfield.

"It hasn't been as successful as we expected it to be," said Felix Harris, Los Angeles program manager of ACORN. "The prices keep escalating."

Another factor is the lenders' low profile. Citibank, for example, has been offering loans to illegal immigrants in California under a pilot program since September. But it has not advertised widely and wouldn't discuss details with a reporter. It has relied largely on ACORN and individual immigrants and real estate agents to get out the word.

"Citibank is the largest financial institution in the world," said Gary Acosta, a co-founder of the Latino real estate group. "They are interested in the business opportunity. They think it is the right thing to do. But they are probably not interested in getting involved in the public debate that's taking place right now."

Acosta said that also, the bank probably wants to test the loans before advertising and opening the floodgates.

The lenders' reticence means some real estate agents don't know that the loans are available. Victor Campos, a real estate agent in San Fernando, said he often turns away illegal immigrants.

"As far as we know, if they don't have papers, the lenders won't even touch them."

Some banks are reluctant to take the risks involved in the illegal-immigrant market. "If someone were to get deported, what happens?" said Cynthia Mendoza, an account executive with Bank of America. "It's a loss to the bank."

In addition, large underwriters such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac aren't buying the loans, so the banks must keep them. A spokesman for Fannie Mae said the company recently reviewed its policies at the request of several lenders but decided not to make any changes, citing "complex and evolving" U.S. immigration laws.

But other financial institutions say the risk is worth taking.

They are being urged on by one of the nation's chief banking regulators, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Eager to guard against predatory lending practices, the FDIC is encouraging banks to reach out to the Latino population — both documented and undocumented. The loans based on tax identification numbers are one way to do that.

FDIC officials predict that despite the slow start, the loans will take off in California, with its huge illegal-immigrant population.

"It happened in Chicago," said FDIC spokeswoman Linda Ortega. "And it will happen in Los Angeles."

One bank that has gotten into the market is Fifth Third Bank in Cincinnati. "We recognized it as a business opportunity," said Bill Schumer, a vice president of marketing at the bank. "It's appealing to a market that is growing dramatically."

Fifth Third Bank started issuing the loans in November after hiring bilingual loan officers. The bank is reaching out to customers through churches and community organizations.

One of those customers, Gerardo Vega, bought a three-bedroom home in Indianapolis.

"I feel like I deserve to have a house because I do what everybody else does," said Vega, an illegal immigrant who installs drywall for a living. "I pay my taxes."

In Northern California, real estate agent Morlet has helped four undocumented immigrants buy homes legally. Morlet, a U.S. citizen originally from Mexico City, said he understands his clients' desire to own property in the United States and to buy it through legitimate lenders.

"I live in an area where a lot of people get [defrauded] by people who don't have any scruples," he said.

Now that loans are available, Morlet faces the challenge of finding homes his customers can afford. When he comes across a deal, he must work hard to beat other bidders. The mortgages take much longer than average and require several more steps.

But his clients, Morlet said, are willing to wait.

http://washingtontimes.com/metro/20050824-121438-8125r.htm

U.S.-Mexico Pact Revealed: Billions to Non-citizens

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/1/4/174024.shtml?s=lh

"They are fuled by hatred and fear of what you see coming for this country as we are now the majority... "

haha, only "racists" i see on this thread is you.

need a box of tissues?

its funny that these illegal citizens are all tax paying, law abiding citizens. the resentment comes from these people crossing into another country, against the laws of the country, and as a general rule live in the country without paying taxes, and they receive government handouts. if there is so much hatred of the US among mexicans, then why in the hell are they flocking here by the thousands every day?

the corrupt US government is not to blame for the trouble in mexico. (one thing they are actually not responsible for)if the US wasnt shipping factories down to mexico, the mexican economy would be shittier than it already is.

if all mexicans are all hard working people, then obviously mexico would be much more prosperous than it is. its not like Clinton was bailing out the mexican government in the 90's and saving thier currency or anything.

various statistics say that illegal aliens kill 2-3 people a day. that is more fuel for resentment.

but whatever. have fun trying to conquer the southwest of the united states. have fun marching around in the street DEMANDING government handouts and 'rights.' its like if 15 million americans hopped the border into canada and demanded equal rights as canadians, had groups trying to reconquer canada because after all some parts of canada had US citizens living on them at one time.