Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

Gyros and Chees Fries

i've yet to eat what you guys refer to a gyro. is it a souvlaki or a kebab? they're similar, but those who know, know.

the cheese fries can eat a dick though

excellent gyros at the Farmers Market on Fairfax in L.A.

always get one when i go visit

it's ok, i looked it up. it's like the lovechild of a souvlaki and a kebab. handheld like a souvlaki, but the ingredients are the same as a kebab

i've yet to eat what you guys refer to a gyro. is it a souvlaki or a kebab? they're similar, but those who know, know.

the cheese fries can eat a dick though

for some reason when you said cheese fries can eat a dick i lol'd.

excellent gyros at the Farmers Market on Fairfax in L.A.

always get one when i go visit

at the grove?.....if this is the place youre talking about, i was there a couple weeks ago...wasn't hungry, but the food there looked good....i wanted to go to the soul food place and try alligator with some gumbo...maybe next time.

i think its pronounced "yearo"

...on a side note...ive heard that people that live in greece party hard like 7 days a week....they are up till like 4 or 5 in the morning everyday partying and wake up at like 8 in the morning for work.

i think its pronounced "yearo"

...on a side note...ive heard that people that live in greece party hard like 7 days a week....they are up till like 4 or 5 in the morning everyday partying and wake up at like 8 in the morning for work.

true - they also take siesta type breaks. i remember chuckling when they said that the construction crews were struggling to get the olympic stadiums done. they work on a "smarter" level i guess.

im bout it. lamb is the shit. i havesome lamb flanks in the fridge. i should hook up my own gyro.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now